storytime

*Sams Pov*                                                                                                                                                      I arrived back at the house and walked in. The cops were still her. I feel like I am living in a murder house. I walked up to my room and went into my safe in my closet. I got out my gun and my super duper sharp knife. I grabbed a bag and shoved all of it in.I opened up my bottom draw to my dresser. Jc should think twice befor he gives me extra keys to his house.                                                                                   I ran outside to my new 2015 corvete. It took me awhile but I made it to his house. I pulled into a space behind the trees and parked the car there. Lets do this.                                                                                I ran to the basement door from the outside and unlocked both locks. Whitney was standing in the corner of the basement. She ran to me and hugged me. Her clothes were ripped and she had cuts on her stomach. She wispered"Lets go". I picked her up and ran out of the house. I set her in the car and gave her my jacket. I started the car and jetted out of there.                                                                                  "Ok,what happened between the time I left and now?"                                                                                 "He came downstairs and untied my ropes. I thought he was going to let me go.Nope. He started hitting me and slapping me. I tried to get away from him but he just kept hitting me. Sam,Jc rapped me.".said Whitney.                                                                                                                                                          "God dammit! That ass hole! Whit I have a plan,it has to stay between us."                                                                                                                             "What is it?",said Whitney.                                                                                                                              "Ok,I am going to drop you off a little away from the 02L house. You are going to run there and bang on the door. Make them belive that someone snatched you from bed and kidnapped you,raped you but you got away. Make it beliveable."                                                                                                                        "What about Jc,he has to pay for this",said Whitney.                                                        "I will take care of him."                                                                                                                              *Whits pov*                                                                                                                                        Sam pulled over and opened my door. I got out and gave him his jacket. I started running and Sam pulled away. I could see it in the distance. I started running so fast and as soon as I knew it I was at the gate. I ran up to the door and knocked on the door. I heard rustling.Connor opened the door.         "Whitney!" He grabbed me and spun me around. "You have alot of explaining to do",Connor said as he kissed me all over my face. He guided me to the living room. All the guys wanted to hear my story,I had alot of ears to for fill.                                                                                                                           "It was two nights ago.I just got to sleep and I heard something downstairs.Thinking it was sam I went back to sleep.All of a sudden the noise starting coming up the stairs and I knew it wasnt Sam. By the time I dialed two numbers he was in my room. He grabbed me by my feet and cut me on my wrist. He drugged me and all I remember was waking up in a basement tied to a bed"                                           "Did he rape you?",asked Connor.                                                                                                             Tears started running down my face. "A few hours ago he did,,,he stopped and I grabbed the side table and smashed it over his head and ran out the door and here I came here"                                     "Whitney,thank god your alright but we need to tell the cops so we can catch this guy!",said Kian.         "I know but I cant go back there"                                                                                                               Dont yell at me I know its been forever since I have updated but I had no wifi for a lil then I have so much homework but I always have time for you guys. The next chapter is a hell of a ride cant wait for you to read it!