played but figured

*Whitneys Pov*                                                                                                                                    I walked into the the house and threw my purse arcoss the room. I closed all the curtains and turned on all the lights. I opened a draw off of the island in the kitchen. I pulled out a picture of Kayden and grabbed a plain peice of paper. I took glue from the craft draw and glued his picture to the peice of paper. I wrote under the picture. "Missing Child, Contact 666-777-888 if found". I knew she isnt putting this baby up for adoption,shes going to sell him. I have been best friends with her since we were five. She has always talked about selling her baby. Those tears at dinner were fake. All the signs were there,she just didnt know it yet.                                                                                                                                         *Next morning*                                                                                                                                    I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. 5 am was to early but I had to do this. I got out of bed and put on a pair of yoga pants and a harvard sweatshirt. I put my hair in a pony tail and slipped on some uggs. I went downstairs and threw the door to the basement. I went to the the safe under the stairs and unlocked it...grabbing my gun. I went back upstairs and grabbed my pink tote bag. I put a blanket in it with the gun and some food. I ran to my room and put my purse on the floor making it looked like someone threw it. I opened up my wallet and put the cash in my pocket. I had to make this look like I was kidnapped. Its the only way. No one can know I am saving this baby.                                                       I took the blade from my razor and cut my arm. I drew blood and spread it all over the ground. I put my phone next to the blood and dialed 91 to make it look like I tried dialling 911 but I really didnt. Finally I made my sheets look like I was pulled from bed.I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car making a quit get away but dont worry I smashed a window. I'm not that stupid to not have a broken entery.                                                                                                                                                      I have been driving for hours it seems like. I am just so tired.                                                                                                        *Connor Pov*                                                                                                                                  "Hey kian have you talked to Whitney today. She isnt answering my phone calls."                               "Why dont you just go over there",said Kian.                                                                                       "Good Idea"                                                                                                                                    I walked out the door and over to Whitneys. I knocked,but no answer. I kept knocking and still no answer.I walked arounf back and saw the slider door was smashed. I opened the door and walked in. Some furniture was tipped over and some glasses broken. I ran to her room and pushed open the door. There was blood all over the floor and shit all over the floor. I immdently called 911.                               "911 whats your emergency"                                                                                                            "I think my girlfriend has been kidnapped. I came over to her house and theres blood and a smashed window"                                                                                                                                          "Ok we are sending units right away"                                                                                                "Ok thank you"                                                                                                                               I hung up the phone and went downstairs. There was a picture on the island of kayden and it said he was missing. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. I will find you Whitney. I dont care what I have to do.