Coasting

Shawn and I were driving in his non-rooftop jeep. Music was blasting as we drove down the coast line. I started to look at Shawn. The way he was smiling. The glare of his brown eyes on his sunglasses. What am I thinking I love Connor. 

Shawn pulled into the beach which had like two people there.  

"What are we doing here,its like may" 

"I heard the water is the best right now",said Shawn as he took off his shirt and ran out of the car. I got out of the car and followed him to the coast line of the beach. 

"Im not going in. I dont even have a bathing suit"

"Thats fine",Shawn said as he started turning beat red.

"I will go in as long as we dont go deep". I took off my t-shirt,to see my hot pink push up bra. I unzipped my shorts,to see matching hot pink cheeky underware. I put my hair in a bun and stepped in the water.  

"Shawn,I cant feel my toes!,I change my mind I'm not going"

I went to turn around when Shawn came up behind me and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed but it was no use. Shawn just threw me in the water. It was hard but I got to the surface. 

"Shawn,I am freezing!"

"Theres some blankets in the car! Lets go",screamed Shawn as he picked me up bridle style.

We made it to the car and Shawn rapped me in a blanket and we sat in his car.

"That was freezing but like so fun"

"Guess whats next?",asked Shawn.

"Umm,idk"

"Well were going shopping because you need new bra and undie and a really nice dress for tonight",said Shawn.

"Tonight?"

"All magcon is going out to this really fancy dinner,I want you to come",said Shawn.

"I want to like alot but Connor and I just got in a fight and I not want to upset him"

"You wont,Just think of it as a bunch of friends going out to dinner",said Shawn.

"Ok,but will there be more girls? I dont want to be the only one"

"Andrea,Arden and Bethany will be there",said Shawn.

"Great I will be the uglyest girl there"

"More like prettyest,lets go to the mall",said Shawn.

Sorry,I am spamming you with updates I just cant wait to write this chapter thats like three away so just exscpect some more updates.