Surprises

*Whitneys pov*
"Kian,you know I love cuddling but the house phones ringing and it never rings so maybe its important",I said into kians ear.
"I never want to let you go again",said Kian.
"You wont have to because I wont leave". I got out of Kians reach and sprinted to the kitchen and baredly answered the phone.
"Hello.Whitney Lawley speaking"
"Whitney,Its Dylan",said Dylan.
"Dylan! What happened?Where are you? Are you ok?"
"Slow down Whitney. They let me call you to tell you some information. I"m not getting charged but they are using me for important information",explained Dylan.
"Like what?"
"I'm so sorry I didnt tell you sooner. I've been trying to keep you safe all this time.(crying:() I've just been working for your stalker so they dont kill you",said Dylan.
"Wait What. I have a real stalker"
'' Atleast thats what we think he is. We have his address and the police are on their way there now. We are going to get this guy",said Dylan.
"Um I really dont know what to say.Dylan are you in California?"
"Ya,i dont know which part tho. i got to go I'll call you later",said Dylan as he hung up.
I put the phone back on the console and turned around. My eyes met Kians who was standing in the stairwell doorway.
"What did he want?",said Kian with a mad tone in his voice.
"He was just letting me know he was ok and stuff like that,everything ok"
"Can I ask you something?",asked Kian.
"Anything"
"Why'd you try to protect him?",asked Kian.
The room got really silent. I looked down at the floor and put a guilty look on my face.
"I just thought maybe there was a reason for everything and if I said he was innocent then maybe he would tell me"
"Whitney,theres no reason. I know you would like to belive that but nothing happens for a reason",said Kian as he wrapped me in his arms. 
I hugged him back and we heard a knock on the door. Kian let go of grasp and answered it.
"Hey Kian. Is whitney here?",said a familar voice.
I walked up to the door and saw shawn. I ran and jumped into his arms.
"Shawn,I've missed you so much"
"Whitney,its so nice to see you",said Shawn as he set me down.
I looked at Kian and he got the hint to go upstairs.
I closed the door and stood outside with Shawn.
"How have you been?"
"I heard what happened Whit. I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you",said Shawn.
"You can only save my life so many times",I said with a smie.
"I have to tell you something to",said Shawn.
"What"
'I'm going on a world wide tour. I won't be back for ten months",said Shawn.
"I just got you back and your leaving again. Your my best friend in the world I wish you could just stay here with me"
"Thats why i told you. Will you come on tour with me?",asked Shawn.
"Shawn,I'm married and were trying to have a baby. I can't just up and leave again"
'I just really want you to come.",said Shawn.
"I'll be one plane ride away"
Shawn put his arms around me and hugged me as tight as he could.
"I'm leaving now. I'll ft you from the tour bus",said Shawn.
"I love you"
"I love you to Whitney",said Shawn as he walked back to his car. I walked back in the house to hear Kian was on the phone with someone. I stood behind the nearest wall and listened.
"Whitney has no idea about it ya,but she'll find out soon. No of course not. Ok,we will be there later. dont ruin the surprise!",said Kian into the phone.
I walked over to the door and slammed it loudly to make it look like I just walked in.
Kian walked over from around the corner and flashed a smile.
"put something pretty on were going somewhere fancy, btw make it skanky",said Kian with a smirk.