Blaring

After Kian told me to put a skany fancy dress on I ran right upstairs and into my closet. It onlt took me twenty mintues to pick out a plain black dress the was super tight and short. I put on black plain heels and a black shall. I curled my hair into a messy bun and did the smoky eye look. I grabbed my purse off the bed and met Kian in the car. We were in the car for about half an hour till we pulled into a yacht club. Kian got out fo the car and opened the door for me. We walked into the club to see a table with four chairs sitting there. 
Two of the chairs were filled. A older looking brunette girl was sitting in one and a man that was older as well. I looked at kian and gave him a worried look. He motioned me to sit down. I nervously sat down .
"Hi,I'm Miranda. You must be Whitney",said Miranda.
"Ya,May I ask what the hell I'm doing here"
"I'm an interviewer for today morning show and we would like to interview you on basicly your whole life. We have heard about and we think it would make a fantastic book",said Miranda
I looked at Kian and could feel the tears coming.He knew this wasnt right but he did it anyways.
I got up very fastly and ran out the door. 
*Kians pov*
I watched Whitney run out the door and then looked at the tv specialists.
"This was wrong,I'm sorry for agreeing to this".
I got up from my seat and ran out the door after Whitney. I could see her walking to the other side of the road.
"Whitney!",I screamed.
She turned around and had tears running down her face. She was about to say something when the sound of blaring filled our ears. I closed my eyes cause of a bright light and I heard a scream.
I opened my eyes immedently and saw a truck stopped in front of Whitney and Whitney was lieing on the ground. I picked myself off the ground and ran to her. She was bledding from the head and her back. I ripped off my jacket and put it under her head and iplied pressure. 
"Somebody help!",I screamed.
The driver got out of his truck an ran to us.
I heard his footsteps stop and a gasp.
"Kian, I'm so sorry", I heard a fimilar voice say.
I turned my head around and saw Connor.
"Connor! How did you not see her!",I screamed.
"My truck is bigger then her! I called 911 they should be here soon",said Connor.
Connor crouched down to her body and felt her pulse. 
"Shes still alive but the blood is going to make me sick",said Connor.
I was crying so hard I didnt have the urge to punch Connor as hard as I could. 
I heard an ambulance siren coming near us very fast.
"Connor.I'm going to go to the hospatal with her. Take my car back to my house and let everyone know what happened. I dont care if it was ur fault do it",I said to Connor as I threw my keys at him.
He nodded and got up as the ambulance pulled up. Two paramedics rushed to her and made me back away. 
"Sir, Is she going to be alright?"
"Were trying as best as we can son. Help us load that gernie into the truck",said One of the paramedics. 
We picked up Whitney and set her on the gernie that was soon loaded into the ambulance.