quit it

I rolled over to the sound of my alarm blaring. I turned it off and got up. I put on my light wash jeans and a big red sweater. I swung a scarf around my neck and slipped on some ugg boots. My hair was bessy bun like and a had some fall make up on. I grabbed my books and left the dorms.

My firist class was Ocean acedemics. We pretty much talk about sea creatures and water. Dylan was in my class which made it so much funner. The rest of the day Dylan and I had every class together so we pretty much spent the whole day together. All our classes were done and it was freezing outside. We decided to go back to his dorm. We were sitting on the couch watching paranormal activity. 

I looked over at Dylan and he was all into the movie."You're adorable"

"Glad you said that",said Dylan as he landed his lips on mine. I kissed back automaticly. The popcorn fell on the floor and I jumped on top of Dylan. We were fully makeing out by this point. I pulled away and sat up. 

"Whitney, I hope you feel the same that I do about you",said Dylan.

"You shouldnt have any douts because I think I love you"

"I think I love you too",said Dylan as he grabbed my hand. 

Tears streamed down my face. 

"Whats wrong?",asked Dylan.

"I am so happy right now I shouldnt be crying. Its just I am finally meeting someone that makes me so happy when I still want another guy to make me happy"

"Lawley",said Dylan. 

"Dylan,make me forget about him"

"What are you saying?",asked Dylan.

"I am saying...Lets go be crazy together "

Dylan kissed me for about a mintue and pulled away. 

"Tommorow,7pm,Riverside resturant?",asked Dyaln.

"Of course". I pecked Dylan and left his dorm and went to mine.Ceceily of course wasnt there. I layed on my bed and checked my phone. I saw a noticfacation from youtube. "SuperKian13 has upload a new video". I clicked into it and saw the title was I am sorry.

"Hey guys its kian and this is going to be a different video today. I have been in a really bad place lately and have made some desions in my life that is going to change everything.I have decided to quit youtube. I know you guys depend on me and love me. I just have to make something more of my life. I cant stare into a camera forever.(tears ran down his face). You know I will always love you guys forever. I want you to be happy. Dont let this affeft anything in your life.",said Kian.

He put his head down and was crying so hard."I love you",said Kian as he turned off the camera.

"No, He cant do this. This is all my fault",I screamed. I dialed Kians number right away. He answered and didnt say anything. 

"Just listen to me ok. I love you with all my heart and dont let me affect your happiness. Your a great person and i cant stand to see this video.I just want you to be happy. I know you are happy making videos so do it! Please Kian"

I could hear him crying. "This is the best thing for me right now and I know you dont want to hear this but this is the last time we will speak for awhile",said Kian. 

"Please Kian stop this non sence."

"I have to go but I hope everything works out well for you and dylan",said Kian

The line hung up and my phone locked its self. I looked up and saw Dylan. 

"Dont do this to your self whitney, You keep trying with him is just going to make you sadder",said Dylan. 

"Your right, I just want him to be happy"

"I know he will be happy but it will take time",said Dylan. 

"I know"

"Come one lets go grab a coffee",said Dylan.