Pretty Lies

I slide my fingers down the IV where I would take it out.I heard someone trying to get in my room.I got up and opened the door to see Connor.
"Hey Whitney,why are you crying?",asked Connor.
"I thought you went to the beach with kian and all them"
"I did but I couldnt get you off my mind.I know when somethings wrong",said Connor.
I just looked at him and went back into my room.I sat on the bed and laid back.With connor sitting next to me.
"Whitney you have to tell me whats wrong so I can help",said Connor.
"I was told I have a week and a hlaf left at most"
"No your not dieing,What about the meds?",asked Connor.
"They arent working the way they should"
"What about Kian,You guys life together!",screamed Connor.
"Why do you care so much?"
"Because if I was your husband I would want Kian to do this for me",said Connor.
I sat up and put my head in my hands.
"What",wondered Connor.
"Kian,I'm going to die without him knowing"
"Knowing what?",asked Connor.
"I slept with Dylan and I still love him"
"You slept with Dylan!",screamed Connor.
"Dont get me wrong! I still love Kian so much but when I'm with Dylan its different.He got to know me so well when kian wasnt there for me"
"You left so be in college whit! Then you saying Kian not being there is just such bullshit",said Connor.
"He let me leave that night and almost kill myself! I wish I died in that car wreck!"
"Dont say that,I dont want to hear it.I guess you got your dieing wish!",screamed Connor as he stormed out of the hospatal.
I went over to my bag and pulled out some lined paper and a pen along with my cd. I started to write some letters for people when I die.They'll know.
*Kians Pov*
The boys and I were playing some beach volleyball when I could see Connor stroming towards us.He looked really sad and angry.
He finally reached us and was out of breath.
"Connor what happened",asked Ricky.
"Kian I dont know if you want the rest of them to hear this",said Connor.
"You can say it"
"I went to talk to Whitney at the hospatal and she told me some very interesting information",said Connor.
"What'd she say?"
"She told me that she slept with Dylan",said Connor.

This is such a cliffhanger.So the next chapter everyones going to want to kill me but ya know what my story lines all fucked up:) So ya vote for this chapter and add me to your library:)
-Shannon<3