bullet holes

I was standing outside Connors bedroom door debating if I should walk in. I clenched my hand around the door and handle and walked inside. He was laying in his bed reading some books.
"Hey Connor"
He set the book down and perked right up.
"Whats up,Whitney?",asked Connor.
"Did you like my gift?"
"I loved it! It was so me ya know",said Connor.
"I'm glad you liked it. Listen I dont know any other way to tell you this"
"Spit it out",said Connor.
"I'm engaged to Kian"
*Connors Pov*
Bullets. I can feel them penatrait my skin. Those words were the death of me. Tears fell from my eyes.
"Please dont cry",said Whitney as she grabbed my hand.
"I want you to be happy. You know that. I just thought there was a chance for us left"
"Shes out there Connor. Shes just...not me",said Whitney.
I got up and went to my balcony. I looked at the sky.
"I met someone and I really like her"
Whitney walked over to me and put her hands around my shoulders.
"You should invite her over tonight. We all can watch a movie",suggested Whitney.
"Thats great. I am really happy you are reacting so well"
"There isnt one part of me that doesnt care about you connor.",said whitney.
"I know. So you should come over at three with Kian and we will be here"
"Okey dokey",said Whitney.
She left my room and I watched her run back to her house. I went back in my bedroom and pulled out the paper that had Caseys number on it. I dialed it and waited for her answer.
Casey-Hello
Connor-Hey casey its Connor frm barnes and noble
Casey-Oh you finally called,I'm just kidding so whats up
Connor-Well I was wondering if you would want to come over tonight and watch some movies with me and my friends.
Casey-I would love to! Just text me the time and your address an I will be there.
Connor-Awesome! See you later.
I hung up the phone and texted Casey the details.
*Whitneys Pov*
"Kian please make your finace happy and Come with me"
"Ok, but no love movies",said Kian.
"What you dont want to get in the mood with me"
"Um ya nevermind sctrach that!",yelled Kian.
"Well,its almost three so we should get over there".
Kian and I got up and started to get ready. I'm not trying to be conseated but I want to look prettyier then her. So I am wearing Connors favorite shirt on me. My peach crop top with my push up bra. I am also wearing my white high waisted shorts and my brown sandals. I straightened my hair and grabbed my purse. Kian was looking handsome as always when we walked out the door. We Walked over and barged threw the door. We made our way to the kitchen where Connor and some girl were standing. She had some cheap ninety nine cent lip gloss on and some curls in her hair. She was dressed like she just came from texas. She was wearing some brown cowboy boots and some jean shorts. To top it off she had on a white longsleeve that was just awful.
"Hi,I'm Casey you must be whitney",said Casey.
"Thats me. This is Kian"
"Nice to meet you",said Kian.
"So what movie we watching Connor?"
"I thought Marley and Me?",said Connor.We all agreed.
"Hey I will make some popcorn"
"I will help",said Casey.
We walked into the Kitchen and shoved the popcorn in the microwave.
"So,how did you and Connor meet?"
"Listen,I know you and Connor are exs but hes mine now! Stop flirting with him",said Casey.
"I dont know if your in check but I am engaged". I flashed by big fat ring in her face.
"Whatever, You are some bitch from a small town that prob is a virgin",said Casey.
"I get that dick,what do you get fucking nothing. Connor waits". The microwave beeped and I pulled out the popcorn. I poured it in a bowl and was going to walk out but I had one last word.
"But we all know he will wait with you because honey my straightening iron doesnt get my hair as flat as you". I walked into the living room with Casey. I set the Popcorn on the table and started the movie. Casey would shoot me dirty looks ocassionaly but I didnt care because she has no idea what shes in for.