lambos and hoes

*Whitneys Pov*                                                                                                                                               I pulled into my driveway in my brand new 2015 land rover. I was loving this new car smell. I opened the car door and stepped out. I grabbed my bags from the backseat and walked up my front door. I scrambled around in my purse looking for my keys. I slide the key into the lock and opened up the door. I turned on the light.I screamed in sight of Kian sitting on my couch.                                                               "Kian! You cant just fucking show up like this in my house!"                                                                         "I didnt mean to scare you.Sit down we need to talk",said Kian.                                                                   I sat down on the couch and waited for whatever Kian needed to say.                                                         "Lets just say Sam cant keep his mouth shut and I know the real story.",said Kian.                                                                                                                                                         "I dont know what your talking about"                                                                                                              "Dont play dumb with me blondy,lets just say I need a favor",said Kian.

"Ok,I will do anything for you dont to tell the police and the others"

"I need your help with a job Sam are doing.",said Kian

"What kind of job?"

"We steal cars sometimes and sell them.How do you think he got that brand new corvete",said Kian.      

"That sounds fun,when are we doing this?"

"Tonight,were something slutty,I will pick u up at eight",said Kian as he walked out the door.                      Thats two hours away. I better spend that time with Connor so he isnt suspoiouse. I went upstairs and put on some flipflops. I walked over to there house and walked in to see Jc and Halston sitting in the living room. Befor they could see me I ran up the stairs and into Connors room. I slammed the door behind me and jumped into his bisceps.                                                                                           "Lock the door"                                                                                                                                          Connor smirked and therw me in bed and locked the door.                                                                     *Hour and a half later*                                                                                                                               I stared blankly at three slutty dresses that I laid on my bed. One was all white and very short. Another one was all black and short as well. It diamonds all over. The last dress was the tightest and the shortest. It was pink and had a bow on the ass. Yeah I will go with that one. I topped in off with black heels with my hair curled. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. Kian pulled into my driveway and I ran out and got into the backseat of the car.                                                                                     "So where are we stealing these cars?"                                                                                                    "There is this club called GarageStand,No body know why they call it that but we do",said Sam.         "They have a garage underground filled with lambos. Were stealing three.",said Kian.                         "This is so exciting"                                                                                                                                    "By the way You look hot",said Kian as he winked at me therw the rearveiw mirror.                               I smirked and things got quiet for about twenty mintues till we reached the club. We stepped out of the car and walked right threw the door. We didnt even have to wait in line. Once we were inside there was loud music,strom lights and sweat people. We walked threw the club and walked threw this door, that was really an elevator. On the way down Kian pulled out a trank gun. it only knocks them out.       The elevator stopped and opened Kian shot four guards in the back. We ran in and smashed the glass casing that had the keys in it. We found which keys went to each car.                                            I got in a drivers seat and started the car. "I hope you know how to drive",said Kian as all three of us pulled out of the garage.