reunited

I walked up to the door of my house and the door was locked. Halston never locks the door. I rummaged threw my purse till I found my keys. I unlocked the door and slowly krept inside. I tipped toed up the stairs,baredly hearing the slight cracks in the floor boards. I walked over to my room and stepped inside. It looked so bare. I dropped my purse on the floor and slid my shoes off. I crawled into my bed. Oh have I missed it. I dozed off to sleep slowly but all at once. < see what i did there                                                                                            *HALSTONS POV*                                                                                 I am depressed. I cat even bring myself to get out of bed. My best friend hates me and my boyfriend wants this baby more then ever but I dont. He always is coming up with baby names and showing me cute things online. I fake a smile saying that its cute or I love it. I cant seem to get a grasp on my life anymore. I just want to go home. To my real boyfriend :( .                                                                                     I crawled out of bed and walked out into the hall way. Her door its opened. I ran over and saw her laying there so peacefully. I hurried over to her bed side and  poked her face. "Whit,Whit,WHIT",I screamed. She pulled herself out of the deepest sleep. I layed down next to her and hugged her.                                                                             *WHITNEYS POV*                                                                                       I just was awoken by halston screaming my name. What a nice greeting card. She layed down next to me and hugged me.....I hugged back. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I missed you"                              "I missed you to",said Halston. " So tell me what happened because you wouldnt be here with out a reason",said Halston.                                                                                                                                                   I told her the whole entire story about connor and rebecca,my car dieing,the weird dude and Kian. Her faical expression was priceless. "Wait so your telling me Kian is like in love with you!",screamed Halston.                                                                   "Is that all you picked up from what I just said",I laughed.                                                                                "Well um yah! Do you like him back?",asked Halston                                                                                     " I do, I really do but I have so much going on right now"                                                                                 "SCREW THAT! You fucking go for him. If you really love him and want to be with him you have to take control and do that. Kian obvisly has some strong feelings for you. He wouldnt cheat on you",said Halston.                                                                                                                                                    "I have to talk to Connor first"