fill in chapter

The rest of that night I spent with the police. Explaining my story and repeating many times. Not leaving out any minor details. I went back to connors after I was done because sam was cleaning up my room so I dont have to remind my self of the horrid memories.                                                                                    *Morning at the 02L house*                                                                                                                           I rolled over and saw Connor sleeping so peacefully. I started poking his nose till he awoke.                       "Goodmorning babe",said Connor. I kissed him on the cheek and sat up. I crawled out of bed and put on some yoga shorts and a white t-shirt.                                                                                                             "I have to go into town today"                                                                                                                         "I'm coming",said Connor.                                                                                                                               "Connor I will be fine. Sam is bringing me to the car dealership. I am selling my car and getting a land rover."                                                                                                                                               "Ohhhhh,then what happens after that?",asked Connor.                                                                               "I am getting my nails done then going to the doctors."                                                                                                                                           "Ok,just text me every hour and let me know when you get home",said Connor.                                                                                                  I nodded and walked out.                                                                                                                                *Connors Pov*                                                                                                                                               I got out of bed and took a hot shower. I got dressed and did my hair for the day. I went downstairs and saw Kian and Ricky sitting on the couch. I walked over and leaned against the wall.                                                                      "Wanna do something today?"                                                                                                                             "Lets go to the beach",said Ricky.     Sorry its like so short its just a filler chapter to get you guys ready for the big shot! Anyways i hope to see you all in the next chapter!