landed

*Whitneys Pov*

I walked in the door and ran to the hall closet with all my bags. I unlocked the door and sat down all the gifts. I locked the door and slipped the key into my key ring. It looked like no one was home to I pulled out my phone and called Kian. It did go right to voicemail so I set my phone down the the counter. I looked like it started sprinkling rain outside. I wanted to get into comfy clothes so I ran to my bedroom and slipped on a sweatshirt and some yoga pants. I put my slipper boots on and just befor I left the room I noticed that the note I left kian was left on top of my opened laptop. I sat down at my desk and clicked on my mac. The screen lite up and it was left on Kians email. I looked like all work stuff till I noticed his most recent email. I clicked into it and it was an email from Sam.

>SamPottorff29@gmail.com

Kian,I found the gift you wanted for Whitney. It will match her pretty blue eyes. Just call me so I can come get you and we can buy it.

>KianLawl99@gmail.com

Awesom, Call me now and we can go do this now.

I wonder what kind of gift I'm getting but I dont want to ruin it for myself. I shut down my computer and went downstairs. I checked my phone and I just missed a call from John. I dialed his number and listened to the ringing.

John: Whitney are you at the house?
Whitney:Yah why
John:Ok good stay there. Zack,Kian,Sam and I are doing something important right now so just stay home and like watch netflix.
Whitney:Ok,When will you be home?
John:Like two hours. But dont leave the house ok,and lock the doors.
Whitney:Whatever. I hung up the phone and wondered why I couldnt leave the house. I walked over to the fridgearator. I opened it up and saw we literly had nothing. We had a bottle of mustard and some waters. I wont hurt to go pick up some grocerys.

I walked into the grocery store and grabbed a cart. I picked up a bunch of muchies,ice cream,popsicles,meats and drinks. I checked out and put all the grocerys in the car. I was driving home when I saw connor sitting on a sidewalk. I pulled into the parking lot next to him. I got out of the car and ran to him.
"Connor what are you doing sitting in the rain?"
"Whitney,What are you doing here",asked Connor.
"I was kinda asking you the same"
"Um,I was just getting some panera",said Connor.
"Connor your soaking wet. Let me take you home instead of waiting for a taxi"
"How did you know",asked Connor.
"You dont drive at night". I grabbed his arm and brought him back to my car. I drove him back to our houses and we went our seperate ways. I walked in the house and saw Sam,Kian,John and Zack waiting in the living room.
"Whitney! I thought I told you to stay home",yelled John.
"We needed food. I didnt want to eat mustard for dinner. There are some grocerys in the car if you guys wanted to bring those in for me". All the boys went outside and started bringing grocerys in. I went up to my room and set my purse on the floor. I sat layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.I heard my door open and someone crawl in next to me. I opend my eyes to see Kian.
"I missed you today"
"You have no idea",said Kian.
*Connors Pov*
I looked at Lily sleeping in my bed. I didnt want to wake her up so I decided to go thank whitney for giving me a ride home. I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. Zack opened it.
"Hey Connor. What can I help you with?",asked Zack.
"Is whitney around?"
"Her and Kian actually went to bed a little while ago but I will tell you stopped by",said Zack.
"Thanks"
"Hey befor you leave you want a beer? Sam and I are just watching last nights hockey game",asked John.
"Shore"