I still love you

*Whitneys Pov*                                                                                                                                     I just got changed into my pajamas when I heard a knock on the door. I went down stairs and opened it.    "Connor....what are you doing here?"                                                                                                    " I need to talk to you",said Connor.                                                                                                      "Ok.... come sit?"                                                                                                                               Connor and I sat on the couch. He was shaking and I was scared. I dont know what he was going to say or what he was going to do but I dont know why. I was afraid of him.                                                         "So whats up"                                                                                                                                       " Umm, I know about you and Kian and I really have to tell you something",said Connor.                          "Oh god what"                                                                                                                                    "I am still in love with you"                                                                                                                   "Is cheating love! Is it Connor because I dont recall if you love someone you cheat on them! Connor I loved you. Past tense. So for you to just come here with out any notice and tell me you still love me when I'm with Kian."                                                                                                                                           "Whitney,please let me finish", said Connor.                                                                                          'No, you cant finish! Get out!"                                                                                                               Connor got up and left. Just like that. No last word he just left. I went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.                                                                                                                                                 _______________________________________________________________________________________  * Ring Ring* My phone wont shut up! I rolled over to check the caller ID. Ohhhhh Kian.                             W:Hello                                                                                                                                         K:Hey babe Can I come over and cuddle?                                                                                         W:Sure                                                                                                                                    I hung up the phone and literly one min later my door flung open an their he was.                                  Kian jumped under the covers and cuddled up to me.                                                                         "How was you night last night?",asked Kian.                                                                                     "One word,Awful!"                                                                                                                           I told kian the whole story and he did not look happy.                                                                         "Are you serious! I"ll be back later I'm going to have a little talk with Con da bon!"                                                                                                                                                                                         Ohhhhh what is Kian going to do to Connor! Find out in the nexy chapter and Do you want Halston to have the baby? Leave it in the comments!