framed

I stood up and looked around. There was nobody outside. I started walking back to Alexas house. I walked in the back slifer door and saw trash everywhere and passed out people everywhere. I went upstairs to the guest bedroom and found my phone on the floor next to my shirt. I put my shirt on and turned on my phone. Nothing from Kian and a text from Dylan.
Dylan:By the time you see this you will be confused. I had to leave you last night,I cant let you ruin your life over me.
My heart sank. I wiped away the tears and went to the driveway of Alexas house to see if Kian was still here. I couldnt find his car anywhere. I had some cash stashed behind my phone case so I called a car service and had them take me home.
*At Whitney and Kians house*
I paided the driver and hopped out of the car. I saw Kians car in the driveway so you could say I was beyond pissed. I opened the front door and slammed it shut. I saw Kian run to the front room.
"Whitney",said Kian.
"I dont want to here it! You left me Kian!",I screamed.
"I'm sorry,I couldnt find you anywhere. Then it got really late and you werent answering my calls. I had to leave,I thought maybe something happened and you got a ride home",said Kian.
"*Cough* *Cough* I'm choking on your bull shit"
I ran upstairs to our room and locked myself inside.I took off all my gross clothes and put on some plain black yogas with a plain white t shirt. I put my hair up and put on my glasses. I opened the door to see Kian sitting on the floor in front of the door. He was going to say something but I just stepped over him. I ran to the front room and grabbed my purse and slipped on my white flip flops.
"I'm going out and dont ask where because I shouldnt tell people where I am that think its ok to abandon me. What if something happened?"
"Whitney you cant run away from me forever. Can we just talk about this?",asked Kian.
I put my purse down on the table and looked at him.
"Say what you need to say"
"The only reason I left that party is because I thought you did. You hate partys,so I just thought you went home. It was wrong of me and I'm sorry. It will never happen again",said Kian with forgiveness in his voice.
I walked up to him and put my hands around his neck. I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.
"I forgive you,I just need to go see someone"
He nodded and kissed my forehead. I let our grasp fade and I grabbed my purse and got in my car. I pulled my phone out and texted Dylan asking where he was.He texted back right away he was at Shawns house whall he is working. I started my car and left to shawns house.
I knocked on the door of Shawns house and waited for an answer. Dylan opened the door and invited my inside. I stood in the living room looking at Dylan.
"What happened last night?"
"Well we had sex",said Dylan.
"Yah I know that part but why did I wake up on the beach half dressed"
"Well, after we had sex you said you wanted some fresh air,you wanted to be alone but I followed you. You were walking down the jetty of rocks when you stopped but I was right behind you. You turned around and I slipped and fell on you. You passed out and I freaked out. I carried you to the beach and I thought you were dead',said Dylan.
I was in shock. I ran my fingers threw my hair and felt dried up blood on my head with a giant scab next to it.
"You...You left me there to bleed out and die"
"Whitney,I was intoxicated and wasnt in my right mind.I freaked out and ran",said Dylan.
"I still cant belive we slept togther"
"Are you going to tell Kian?",asked Dylan.
"Are you crazy? One thing that kian hates is cheating. He will up and leave me even if he knew I had cancer. I will take that to my grave,as will you"
"I get it,can I just say tho. That was the best night of my life",said Dylan.
"Great,drunken sex was the best night of your life. I'm leaving"
I started to head for the door but Dylan grabbed my arm.
"befor you leave,I need to give you something. Wait here",said Dylan as he went upstairs. He came back with a box in his hands. I grabbed the box and walked out the door and into my car. I opened the big box and saw many things. There was many pictures of me and Dylan when we were together. I looked so happy. There was a necklace Dylan gave me. Our marine homework we wrote dumb ass answers on. I picked up a blue hoodie from the bottom of the box. I remember I used to steal this sweatshirt from him all the time anyways. I thought that was it but there was a frame on the bottom. It was the picture of Kian and I,I had him keep it. A sticky note was stuck to it. It read: I remember when you had me hold onto this,you have to remember the better times to forget about the worse on top of this frame.