regretfull

Kian and I walked into Alexas house where there was blamming music,strobe lights,drinks everywhere and dancing people. Kian dragged me threw the crowd till we finally foun alexa.
"Oh my god! Your Kians wife. Nice to meet you",said Alexa as we shook hands.
"Kian,Sawyers here he reallys wans to see you",said Alexa dragging Kian away.
I decided to get myself a drink. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a vodka in a red solo cup. I looked out the wimdow over the sink which looked at the beach. There was a fire going with about seven people sitting around it. I didnt think I knew anyone at the fire but someone catch my eye. Dylan. No he doesnt even like partys. I ran outside and down the beach.
"Dylan O'Brien is that I spy"
"Whitney Lawley is that you",screamed Dylan.
"No,its the police put your hands up"
Dylan laughed and started running to me. Once he got to me we hugged.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm friends with alexas brother tyrel,what are you doing here?',asked Dylan.
"Kian thought it would be a good idea to get out of the house and do something fun"
"You havent told him have you",said Dylan.
"Should I even tell him at all,I'm going to die evenchully he'll know when I am six feet under"
"Dont talk like that,if you die I'll go with you. What kind of friend would let you go to heaven alone",said Dylan.
"Very funny,wanna get a drink with me?"
"Shore,I will go get some,you can go sit with my friends over there I think you know one of them",said Dylan.
Dylan started running up to the house and I walked over to the fire and sat down.
"Whitney?",asked SHAWN.
"Shawn!". I basicly jumped on Shawn and hugged him so tight.
"Hows the newlyweds?",asked Shawn.
"Hows ur face,not inproving I see"
"Hahah,I'm laughing my ass off. Look,here comes Dylan with alot of vodka lets have some fun",said Shawn.
For about the next two hours I met five new people. Amanda,Nick,Joey,Aly,Sophia and Galley. They were all so nice but I guess everybodys nice when your geeting drunk. I drank probably seven cups of straight vodka or more who knows. I wanted to go home at this point so Dyaln walked me up to the house and we started looking for Kian. After fifteen mintues this was really hard for my intoxicated system.
"You dont think he would of left do you?"
"Whitney we have looked everywhere but the guest bedroom",said Dylan as he opened the guest bedroom door.
I walked in and nothing. Dylan shut the door behind us and threw me on the bed.He started making out with me and i kissed back.He started kissing my neck and I was trying to resist but it was hard.
"Dylan,I cant do this but t feels so god damn good"
I flipped Dylan over and started making out with him. He started tugging at the hem of my shirt,so I did him a favor and slipped off my shirt. I was kissing my neck by this point and making his way down. I sat up and hesitated.
"Whats wrong?",asked Dylan.
"I'm married to Kian"
"Look at it this way Whitney. I'm sorry but I didnt alot of reasearch on your cancer and your luckyif you have three months left,lets not waste it",said Dylan.
I stood up and so did Dylan. I threw him up against the wall and wrapped my legs around him. We started kissing and taking clothing off. I closed my eyes whall Dylan did most of the work. The whole time I was thinking about Kian.
*Next morning*
I can hear waves. I opened by eyes to see a cloudy shy and I was laying on a wet surface. I sat up and I was on the beach. I was in my bra and shorts. Dylan was in no sight or Kian