Its just medicine

"Its Kian",said Kian.
"I dont know who you are"
"I will be right back just stay here",said Kian.
*Kians POV*
I ran into the waiting room tears streaming down my face.
"She's awake but she doesnt know me. I think she has memory loss"
"No,she has to remember me",said Dylan.
"She met him befor you,she would remember him befor you",said Sam.
"I could try talking to her",said John.
*Johns POV*
I opened her door and shut it behind me. I walked over to her and sat down.
"John?",asked Whitney.
"Yes,its me"
"I cant remember anything up to when I left for California",said Whitney.
"Well you know that kian guy?"
"Yah,why?",aske Whitney.
"I think your sorta in love with him but your dating this guy you met in college named Dylan"
"Can you send Kian in? and then Dylan,"asked Whitney.
I nodded and went back to the waiting room. I pointed to kian.
*Kian Pov*
I walked into Whitneys room and closed the door behind me.
"Just sit,I need answers",said Whitney.
I sat down and held her hand.
"Do I really love you",asked Whitney.
"Atleast,I think so"
"How,Wait, What happened for me to be here?",asked Whitney.
"It my fault. You were at home with your boyfriend and family. I texted you asking you to meet in our place"
"The rooftop,I jesus I am getting some flashbacks.",said Whitney.
"Yes,the rooftop. We talked about how we wanted to be together but you were with him and we didnt know how to do that. You wanted to leave but....I took out the vodka and handed it to you",Tears started forming in my eyes again.
Whitnet placed her hands on mine and looked at me in the eyes. "Its ok,I'm right here"
"You started drinking alot and I didnt stop you. I fell asleep and you left,drunk. I dont know what happened from there but they are saying you got in a car accident"
"It is not your fault,It takes two to get drunk",said Whitney.
I kissed her on her slighty bruised cheek and stood up. I left the room queitly and walked down to the waiting room. Dylan went in after me.
*Dylans Pov*
I ran to her room and rushed to her side. I tried to hug her but she pulled away.
"Its me Dylan your boyfriend."
"Dylan I know that by knowledge from other people. Not my own so please resiste yourself",said Whitney.
"I understand"