view

*Kians Pov*

I stormed into the house and slammed the door behind me. Ricky was looking at me weird. 

"She is back"

Ricky ran to the window and watched as Dylan and Whitney fought. I ran to my room and started crying.  I listened to Whitney and Dylan fight about me. I picked up my phone and texted Whitney. 

"Meet me at our place at 8:00"-Kian. 

*Whitneys Pov*

I just got done fighting with Dylan when I got a text. Kian wants to meet at our place at eight?

*Flashback*

"Kian,we are so up high I'm scared",I said as I stood on the rooftop of an office building in los angles. 

"You can see everything from up here",said Kian. 

I sat down on the edge of the building with my feet dangling. 

"Kian,can you promise me something?"

"Of course",said Kian. 

"Whatever happens in the future,you will always be here when we need eachother"

"I promise",said Kian. 

*End of flashback*

It was six so I have to make dinner for the buys then get ready. I decided to order in some pizzas and sandwhichs from Lanas Pizza Place. After the pizzas arrived I got dressed in my white short shorts and my dark red tank top. I slipped on my brown sandals and grabbed my purse. I walked downstairs to see eveyone eating at the island. 

"Where are you going?",asked Dylan. 

"I am going to get some food for the house. I shouldnt be long"

"Pick up some dick",Sam said as I was leaving the house. I chuckled and got in my car. I turned the keys and listened to the engine turn on. Boy did I miss that. I pulled out and was on my way to meet kian. 

I opened the door to the rooftop and saw Kian standing there. He was taking artsy pictures there and looked so darn cute. I started walking towards him and he turned around to see me. 

"You showed up",said Kian.

"Why wouldnt I?"

"Cause of earlier"said Kian.

"Dont worry Dylan and I get in stupid fights all the time"

"Well,I need  to tell you something",said Kian. 

"Whats....Befor I could get another word out he ran towards me and kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He spun me around and then set me down. We pulled away and looked at eachother. 

"I cant do this"

"Whitney,we still love eachother its clear. Whats the problem",said Kian. 

"Cause I came here for the holidays with Dylan"

"Did Dylan ever make you feel like this". Befor I knew it Kian kissed me again and picked me up. He gently layed me down on the ground and continued kissing me. He started kissing my neck. 

"Kiiiannnn"

He rolled over and layed next to me. 

"Well,did he?",asked kian. 

"No because hes not you"

Kian looked at me and smiled.