Betrayer

After Emily left the interagation room she came back gave me a coffee and left. I already drank the whole coffee cause thats the first thing I've dranken in twenty-four hours. I stood up and started walking around the table. Emily opened the door back up and motioned me to sit back down.So I did as she said.
"Dylan,we can help you.You just need to tell us anything we need from you.",said Emily.
"I understand"
"If you love Whitney. Why would you do all this,the stalking,the cameras even the abusive. Why?",asked Emily.
"He's very demanding. If I didnt do it,he would of killed me then her"
"Who is He. Are you working for someone or Is someone threatening you",asked Emily.
"I dont know who he is. Months back when Whitney lost her memory for a little while and we split up,I started getting these letters in the mail. Somebody that hated Whitney so much wanted her dead but they said I could help her not die she would just suffer. So everything I did was for that person.If I didnt they said they would kill her and my entire blood line"
"What did they ask you to do?",asked Emily.
"Everything that happened but when you guys got us out of the car,if you didnt I was going to take her to him. So this could all be over."
"You have his address?",asked Emily.
I grabbed a peice of paper and a pen and wrote it down.
"He calls himself the betrayer"
*Whitneys Pov*
I rolled over in bed to see Kian. I kissed him on the cheek and got out of bed just being covered by a sheet. I put on a bra and some shorts with kians california tank top. I threw my hair up and went downstairs. I pulled my phone from my purse off the counter and unlocked it. I had two missed calls form Halston so I figured I would call her. 
"Hello",said Halston.
"Hey,you called"
"Yah.I heard what happened I just wanted to make sure you are alright",said Halston.
"I'm fine. Safe and sound with Kian at home. Where have you been lately?"
"I dont live in California anymore. I thought since kaydens a little bit older now we she start fresh",said Halston.
"Oh,What about Jc?"
"What about him!",yelled Halston.
"Nevermind". She hung up befor I could say anything else. I couldnt stop thinking about Dylan and what happened after they arrested him. 
I called the office where they took him for questioning but they said thats classified information.
I went upstairs to go wake up Kian but he was already on his phone.
I took off my shorts and pulled the tank top down a little bit more. I jumped on top of him in bed and kissed his cheek.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Great even better now",said Kian with a smirk as he got on top of me and started kissing me.