Arrived

*Whitneys Pov*                                                                                                                                               Connor,Kian and I pulled into the driveway of the 02L house. I stepped out of the car and looked at my house. There was a car in my driveway.                                                                                                        "Connor,I think I am gonna go home and take a shower. Just relax"                                                            "Ok,Just call me later love you",said Connor.                                                                                                I screamed Lov you as I continued to run to my front door. As I opened the door, I saw John my brother and Sam sittng on the couch.                                                                                                                         "John!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms.He kissed my cheek and spun me around. When he sat me down I was just so surprised.                                                                                                                         "What are you doing here"                                              

"Well,I was hoping I could stay here for awhile. Long story short,I got fired from my job and mom and dad kicked me out",explained John.                                                              

"Yeah,Its no problem but I want rent and it cant be forever"

"Of course, Hows $700 a month?",asked John.                                                                                            "Umm ya thats great,your room is the guess bedroom.Go upstairs and it the fourth door"                          John left the living room and went to his new room. Sam was just staring at me with this sad look on his face.                                                                                                                                                               "Please tell me your ok",said Sam.                                                                                                                "Yah,Just a little banged up."

"Its my fault. I knew you shouldnt of been home alone or alone in general",said Sam.

"No its not at all. You dont have to worry no longer,I have four protecters",I told Sam as I kissed his forehead. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to take my shower.                                                 *Kians Pov* 

I walked into Connors room."Hey Con can I talk to you?"                                                                         "Sure,whats up?",said Connor.                                                                                                                  "I still have feeling for Whit and I cant stand them anymore"                                                                     "Kian she is with me. I know you dont want to except it but its true",said Connor.                                   "I know,I know. So I am just gonna tell you I am gonna be making some moves so watch out"              "Go right ahead,she will pick me over you anyday",said Connor.                                                             There is going to be fighting over Whitney soon and I am scared to see what I will right. Just remember I already have tons of Character submissions so Get yours in there is only a few spaces left. Hope to see you in the next chapter.