pacing

*Kians Pov*
I left the house a little bit after Whitney told me just to get some space. I know she doesnt want me to tell anyone but there was one person that needed to know. I pulled into the driveway of the 02L house. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door. Ricky answered very excited to see me.
"KIAN",scremed Ricky has he attacked me with hugs.
"Hey Ricky. How have you been?"
'I've been good,Hows the married life?",asked Ricky.
"Great. I love Whitney so much and now we will be together forever". "Forever"
"Well I am very happy for you. So what ya doing here?",asked Ricky.
"I actually came to see Connor.Is he around?"
"Um yeah,hes in his room. Just go on up",said Ricky.
I nodded and ran up the stairs. I came to Connors door and knocked on it. Connor opened it and was very surprised to see me.
"Kian,wasnt exspecting to see you",said Connor.
"I can tell". I invited myself in to his room and sat down in his computer chair.
"Um,Why are you here?",asked Connor.
"I need to talk to you about something"
Connor sat down on his bed and waited for me to speak.
Just thinking about it makes me sad. I put my head down and my hands over my face. I started crying.Connor got up and sat down closer to Kian.
"Its Whitney. Shes sick"
"Sick how like a really bad cold",said Connor.
Kians words were muffled and hard to make out but Connor could make these words out.
"She has cancer connor"
 *Connors Pov*                                                                                                                                          I started breathing very heavy. I closed my eyes and tried to hold back the tears. I stood up and went to my balcony.
"Whyyyyyy",I screamed so all California could here me.
I fell to the ground and put my head between my legs. I heard someone calling my name from Whitneys old house.
"Hey Connor you alright",screamed Sam from his balcony.
"I'm fine Sam!",I screamed.
Sam backed off right away an went back inside. I got up and walked over to Kian who was still crying.
"How did you find out?"
"She was getting changed and she had all these red and purple bruises on her back. I asked her what happened and she basicly broke down and told me",explained Kian.
"Wait I thought she was pregent",said Connor.
"Not anymore",Kian said whall shaking his head back and fourth.
"Kian I'm so sorry"
He grabbed me and brought me into a hug.
"We have to save her",Kian whispered in my ear.
'Kian its Cancer not Jc's basement. They will basicly start kemo on her and see how it goes. It could end up her getting better or her getting worse"
"I dont want to hear that! She will get better!",screamed Kian.