Tears

I awoken to the awful sound of my phone alarm going off. It was seven am. My plane leaves in two hours. I got out of bed and took a shower. After my shower I got into my yoga pants from Pink and put on a matching Pink sweatshirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on basic makeup. Everything was packed and all I had to do was eat breakfist and leave. I put two peices of toast in the toaster and made myself a coffe.

After I was done with my breakfist,I grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk of my car. Befor I got in my car I looked around. No one was there,even no one was at the 02L house. I got in my car and started to drive to the airport.

I pulled into the shipping area of the airport and made sure my plans for my care to get shipped were all set.After I did that I got out my bags and walked into the airport. I couldnt belive my sight. Tears started forming in my eyes and I fell to the ground. 

Everyone was thier. Everyone I had met in California was there. They even made a sign that said "We love you Whitney". Everyone in the airport started clapping. John started running over to me.

"Sis,They really love you",said John.

"I love them"

I got up from the ground and walked over to the crowd of my friends. 

"I am so happy that you gave me what I came here for. Infinite. I can not thank you more for letting me recieve that. I love all of you so much and I cant belive you guys did this for me."

"We would do anything for you Whitney,We love you",said Shawn.

Tears started pouring from my eyes,Tears of happiness.

I walked over to the Ricky,Trevor,Sam and Jack and gave them all hugs and made sure they knew I loved them. I went over to the Fab 4 and said goodbye. I said goodbye to all my girls. Now it was time for the hard ones. I walked up to John and saw he had tears in his eyes.

"I just got here,now one of us is leaving again.",said John

"Everything happens for a reason,And John you are the bestest friend I have ever had. I know we fight alot but I love you"

"I love you too",said John as we had a five mintue hug. 

I walked over to Shawn and saw he was crying as well.

All I could do was hug him with all my might. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Please dont forget me"

"Never,In a million years. I love you Queer",said Shawn.

"I love you too freak"

I hugged shawn one last time and walked over to Connor. 

He wasnt crying. 

He looked up at me and his face was filled with sadness. 

"I am sorry",said Connor.

"Me too" . Connor and I hugged and I walked over to...

"Halston...I thought we werent friends"

"Come here you bitch",screamed Halston as she was crying her eyes out. I ran over to her and hugged her as long as I could. We pulled apart.

"Will you do me a huge favor?",asked Halston.

"Anything"

"Will you back to my parents house and get me back Willy(Her yellow lab). I want you to have him",said Halston.

"Of course, I will call you when I get him. I love you"

She nodded and looked into the distance. Its my last goodbye. 

I walked over to Kian and saw his head was down and he was sobbing. I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me. 

"Please dont cry"

"Dont go,I will miss you to much",said Kian.

"Rememer,Everyday day,Every hour,Every mintue,Every second for the rest of our lives"

"Every second.",said Kian.

"I will always rememeber you,I will never forget"

"Whitney dont say that like we are never gonna see eachother again. Everday I will call you. Everyday Hour I will think about you. Every second I will look at our pictures.",said Kian. Tears started coming out again. Falling onto me and Kians hands. I kissed Kian long and hard. 

"I love you"

"I love you more",said Kian.

I grabbed my bags and started walking. I was almost to the gate when I looked back to see everyone watching me walk away. I started waving and they all waved too. I gave my ticket to the flight attendent and heard "WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY",from 30 voices. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO",I screamed back befor the flight attendent asked me to go threw the door. I looked at the door and started walking. 

*The Flight*

I got to my seat and thank god it was a window seat. I sat down and put my earbuds in my ears. I started playing Photgraphs bye Ed sheeran. I started looking threw my California album in my phone.Pictures of everyone and I having a great time. I started crying again so I locked my phone and looked out the window. I saw everyone walking to there cars as we took off. I saw Kian blow my plane a kiss. I stuck my hand out the window and caught it. 

Who else cryed in this chapter! Dont worry there is still many chapters to come. The story of Whitney Sage is not over yet!