Chapter 29

Same exact time as the previous chapter.

POV Lukas

Roman is away at 'work' while I am left at home trying to do my college work. I have been falling behind, and I don't think I should continue college.

Roman seemed pretty opposed to this college in the first place, but I thought it was what I wanted to learn. I do want to learn about writing, but I feel like I can't do anything when Roman is here.

He kind of stresses me out instead of relieving my stress.

I completed my assignments for today, so I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram.

I get a notification for a live stream and click on it. I have nothing better to do. I am greeted by a band on a small stage, probably in a restaurant or something.

"Id like to thank everyone who came here tonight. This first song is one we have never preformed before. We call it, Order of No Order," a man says and then gives the other people a signal to start.

"Something tells me we're not right, can't figure it out, we'll be cut tonight. We're not playing your games, we're not listening to you assholes. we'll put on a show, better craft your masks out of bedrock, cause tomorrow's gonna fucking blast your cheap as plastic masks into the very atoms that are some how weaker than your insults-"

Holy crap these guys are good. I listen to the rest of the song and take a moment to think about it.

The song is about their band members I think. Like they were friends before their band and everyone thought they were all weirdos. Funny.

I look at the user who is live streaming the show. @JesseCantFuckinRead . No way. I didn't even know I was still following him. I want to say hi or something in the comments, but maybe I shouldn't. It seems like whoever he is with are having a great time, and I don't want to ruin it.

I leave the live stream and look up the band on YouTube. Order of the Stone. Oh cool, there are full albums posted. I click on one and listen to some of the songs.

It make me feel very motivated to write my book. I dig through a desk draw find my recent journal. I grab my journal and a pencil, and then write more ideas for the book.

I already have down that I want it to be about my old friends, but in some kind of adventure world.

This Order of the Stone band were the under dogs, but now they are a fairly popular band who rose to the top.

The main character is going to be named Jamie and he is going to be the leader of the under dog group. And then there will be a guy named Lewis who is the leader of the mean and popular group. But later in the story, Lewis joins the under dogs and becomes good friends with Jesse- I mean Jamie. And Lewis developes feelings for Jes- Jamie.

The whole love thing will be going on along side the adventure, I don't want this to be some kind of weird fanfiction based off of me and Jesse.

Roman gets home for work and immediately sees what I am doing.

"Lukas, I thought you said you didn't want to write that book anymore?"

"Uh. Well I decided to continue. Is there a problem?" I say bitterly.

"Yes. It takes you away from me," Roman says blankly.

"I-"

"Lukas I go to work all day to make sure I have money and then I come home and can't even be with you. What is your problem?" Roman furrows his brow and creeps towards me.

"I just wanted to write," I whisper. I don't look directly at him. I move my gaze to find something else to lock onto.

"What was that?" Roman barks.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I just wanted to write a story," I sob and shield myself with my arms. "What did I do?"

"We are supposed to find common time for sex and love. We are supposed to sacrifice for eachother, and you are not doing that. You just are so selfish by wasting our intimate time," Roman says louder with every word. He creeps closer to me, causing my sobs to grow louder.

"Ple-hu-please don't hu-hurt me," I cry.

Roman grabs ahold of my arms gentally. "My love, come here," Roman says softly and sits beside me.

I curl up to his chest. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight.

"I'm sorry, Roman. I didn't mean to make you mad," I whisper.

"It's okay, Lukie. I don't want to hurt you," Roman whispers back.

When my tears stop, Roman kisses my cheek, and then my neck.

A moan escapes my lips.

"Lukas, I want you," Roman breathes in my ear. Roman swiftly removes his shirt and mine as well.

I feel like I'm being sexualy satisfied, but mentally, my brain hurts and I feel like it's being crushed by hundreds of pounds. Maybe I'm just depressed.

I reluctantly follow his requests.

Roman is good for me.