Chapter 2

People (besides mcsm characters) are only fictional. They're only made up and based on stereotypes I notice everyday. And the names are just random.

This chapter, by no means, is here to offend people and negative to certain stereotypes. This chapter is more of a typical school day for Jesse.

POV Jesse

Beep! Beep!
I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock.

At least it's Thursday. Maybe I can invite... ummmm. Nevermind. I don't know if Lukas and Axel are cool with each other. And I need to help Lukas revise his notes still.

I change into a fresh pair of jeans and a normal t-shirt. I brush my teeth and hair before throwing my crimson hoddie over top.

I wander into the kitchen looking for something to eat. I randomly select a cereal and eat it. My dad isn't up yet, since it is only around 6:30. I usally spend the rest of my morning before school watching tv or chatting with my friends. Today, I decides to just watch some tv.

...

I wait on my front porch for Lukas. Lukas waves to me as he arrives. I join him and we stroll to our bus stop.

"Jesse are we going to edit and revise today? I was looking forwa-" Lukas asks, getting cut off by my.

"-Of course Lukas," I say and smiles.

I know it's weird for me to like people's hair, but Lukas's hair is always nice. Like it makes me want to pet it. Wierd. Very wierd.

The bus pulls up, early as usual. Me, Lukas, and the few other people quickly get on the bus.

Me and Lukas being best friends, choose to sit together since the beginning of the school year.

I take out my phone and hand Lukas one of the ear buds. We listen to my music until we arrive to our school.
"See ya during second period Jesse," Lukas says departing from me to venture to his locker.

It's strange that best friends barely have classes together. Me and Lukas work great together when we do have class together. It's not bad that we have 3 of the six classes together but, we have separate homerooms. I never realized but we are such great and lucky friends. Some people don't even have classes with their best friends, they have to hope for lunch.

I arrive to my locker. I put in the combination and quickly grab my folders so I can head to homeroom.

At lunch, it's just me and Lukas at our table. But every now and then, my good friends Olivia and Axel join us. And very rarely, Petra will join us. They're a little mean about my and Lukas's friendship, except for Petra though. She is more chill about everything and is friends with all sorts of people.

Homeroom goes by smoothly. Period 2 arrives, Lukas and I go to our seats that happen to be beside eachother.

"English," I say, rolling my eyes.

"English," Lukas says dropping his head on the desk. Which makes a loud thud. The few of our classmates turn their attention to Lukas.

Me and Lukas start laughing. The other people lost interest and go back to focusing what they were doing. Whether it be chatting to a friend or scrambling to finish last night's homework.

"At least we got our homework done Jesse," Lukas says looking around at all the people who are trying to finish homework.

"Yeah...," I reply and take out my homework,"How do you already have your homework out?"

"Magic..." Lukas whispers making my eyelids squint to show 'no du'.

"Seriously Lukas," I say. The teacher walks in and starts class.