Chapter 23

About 2 years later.

Lukas is 17

POV Lukas

I'm at that point in my life where I'm thinking about college. I did have everything figured out. I was going to buy online writing courses and become a writer.

Now, I'm not sure what to do. Ever since I started dating Roman, I just stopped writing.

He's been showing me that I could make a living off from buying and selling stocks and even investing money into crypto currency. Roman is the kind of guy who lives on the edge. He takes risks and sometimes gets himself into trouble.

I really like him and I think I can learn alot, but that is why I have never invited him over or even introduced him to my parents or Andy.

My parents don't want me to be with guys that could potentially hinder my success. They want me to be rich and what not, but I just want to enjoy what I already have. I want to be able to spend my life with Roman and enjoy being with him.

Right, their say doesn't really matter to me. They didn't care about me when I needed parents the most. Who cares what they think about Roman?

"I think you should meet my parents," I blurt out.

"And why do you suppose that?" Roman asks.

"Because I think I want to spend more time with you. So it would make sense for them to finallymeet you."

"You are so adorable."

...

I open the front door of my house to make sure my parents wouldn't see us just yet. I walk in with Roman behind me. I hear my parents voices and walk in that direction.

"So... I have someone for you guys to meet," I cautiously say and motion for Roman to come here.

Roman enters the dinning room. "Hello! My name is Roman," Roman greets and then shakes both of my parent's hands.

"Lukas honey. You've brought over a such a nice, young man. He's welcomed anytime," My mom says.

"We'll be going now," I say to my parents.

"Cheers," Roman says.

We go up to my room. "So, what do boyfriends do?"

"Well, we could watch a movie on the tele, maybe play a video game. Uh, make up. Or sex," Roman says.

"Haha, we are not having sex," I laugh.

"Why not?" Roman asks.

"My parents are right downstairs. They'd kill me, Roman."

Roman cups my face with his hands. "Wouldn't you want to... be a little risky?"

"Uh. I don't know." I pull away.

"Come on, if you get caught you can stay at my new apartment."

"They'll hear us."

"So you want it kinky? You can wear a gag since your being such a," Roman says and then strokes my upper thigh. " bad boy," Roman whispers in my ear.

Roman starts by kissing my neck and ears. His red goatee tickles my face. He presses my body against the door. I reach other to check the lock.

"Are you trying to escape you bad little boy?" Roman whispers with his mouth right next to my ear.

"How could I when you are going to do so many bad things to me?"