Chapter 31

Lukas is 22

POV Lukas

"Why do you hurt me so much?" I shout with tears pouring from my eyes.

"Hurt you? Do you have any idea what this does to me!?" Roman says aggressively.

I pull out my duffle bag and and start tossing my clothes into it.

"Lukas, you really hurt me. Why else would I act like this towards you?" Roman goes from aggressively shouting to talking in a more gentle manor.

"I don't know! You yell at me all the time. Just leave me alone," I cry and wipe snot from my nose.

"Lukie, I really love you. Please don't go," Roman lowers and and slowly approaches me.

"NO! I said leave me alone," I try to look for my stuff through the blury vision caused by tears.

"I'm sorry, Lukie. I am sorry that my parents raised me to have such a temper towards that ones I love."

"It doesn't matter. You are the one making me cry all the time and making me scared."

"Lukie I love you so much. No one will have the same love for you like I do. Please, let's talk about this," Roman puts out his hand.

I fling my body into him and wrap my arms around his shoulders tightly. "I am just so confused, Roman. Is there something wrong with me?" the flow of my tears lighten up.

"Shh shhhh shhhhh. It's okay, Lukie. I will always be here for you, my love," Roman whispers and kisses the top of my head. "When I yell at you, I never mean it the way you take it. Please don't think I hate you."

"I don't hate my Romeo. But I wouldn't want to be your juliet," I chuckle a little.

"Right. We don't want to be forbidden lovers. We want to be lovers who can have sex everyday of the God damn week if we please," Roman says.

I pull back and lightly kiss Roman's lips.
He leans his body onto mine and cups my face. "I hope you never leave, Lukie," Roman whispers.

⚠️sexual warning ⚠️

He removes his shirt and then slowly removes mine. He plants a trail of kiss starting from my neck and ending at my waist band.

I moan as he pulls down my shorts and kisses my inner thigh. He seems quite pleased by the sounds erupting from me, inviting him to play with the waist band of my boxers.

He slips his fingers past the waist band and teases me by grabbing ahold of my upper thigh.

"You're so fucking hot, Lukas. I want to nail you into this fucking bed so hard that-"

I moan and grip ahold of his red locks. Roman pulls down my boxers and licks the tip of my penis. I don't know how much longer I can take it.

I feel like I'm about to explode. Roman likes this. I can feel it with every lick and swallow and kiss and-"

"Ahhhhh!" I yell as Roman finishes me off.

"My turn," Roman whispers as he pulls my half naked body onto him. "It will be quick, I promise Lukie."

I start by pulling down Roman's pants with my feet as I kiss right below his ear. He makes me feel things that I have never felt with anyone before. Before I was with Roman, I was just a kid who didn't know what he was doing. Yeah I fooled around a few times when I was younger, but I never had touched a guy's penis let alone was naked in bed with a guy.

I move down and deep throat Roman's penis. He grabs ahold of my hair and deep moans erupt from his lips. Within seconds he finishes and I swallow.

"That was fucking hot, Lukie," Roman says being pleased with my job.

I don't know why, but doing this helps me forget our fights and arguments. Maybe that's why I guess I love him so much.