𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆-𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

(Play the song in the media for the fluff chp)☪︎⋆𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Yeonjun came into the kitchen skipping blissfully for who knows why and sat next to dad. I leaned against the counter indicating them to continue.

"There's this superstition thing I know you both won't believe me but at least listen to me carefully, in every generation among all the kingdoms there's at least one kingdom that's evil."Mom said

"Evil?"Yeonjun and I said simultaneously.

"Yes kids evil, that means the kingdom has demonic powers and those are the ones who are after the kingdoms who are among the strongest ones."

"But why try and capture other kingdom when you have one too?"Yeonjun asked.

"To increase their powers and empire sweetie, there's always this war among the kingdom which is evil and the ones they want to capture but according to the records and words of your own grandparents this time the war will be uhm... much s-severe."Mom hesitantly said.

"That's why kids be careful, our kingdom is among the strongest ones and you both are like- wait what should I say new born to it."Dad said chuckling.

"Honey-"Mom glared at dad making me and Yeonjun chuckle too.

"So yeah the people of the evil kingdom or most probably the royal bloods will come to the human world to compel you both."Dad finished.

"COMPEL!!"

"Kids don't worry from what we have seen you both have got some powers, and you'll are royal bloods it wouldn't be too dangerous, but be careful in the dark and of the mirrors too okay."Mom said carefully.

"They try and compel with their smiles."Dad added

Mirrors?Darkness? Smiles? Oh god save me.

That night I slept with all the lights on and I'm planning on doing it everyday now.

Morning came and so did another boring day, my phone beeped indicating a new notification,

Handsome jerk
Sweetheart good morning

You
What's so good this morning Tae

Handsome jerk
I got to talk to you as soon as you woke up;)

You
how tf did you know I just woke up!

Handsome jerk
Baby I'm a vampire did you forget it that easily

You
Yeah anyways why did you text me?

Handsome jerk
Oh yeah I forget to tell you we are going to the cafe down the street will you join?