𝒆-𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

 ☪︎⋆
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Sweetie someone's here to meet you." your mom said barging into your room. "Me? Who?" you asked your mom still confused about who would've come to meet you in the morning.

"It's a boy you never told me you had such handsome friend Y/N."your mom said teasingly. "Mom I myself don't know who you are talking about besides yesterday I made only girl friends." you said wearing your jacket and was going to go downstairs but stopped when mom told who came.

"Kim Taehyung. His name is Taehyung." mom said smiling. "Taehyung!?" you sasked shockingly.

She giggled and nodded "I'm not going downstairs tell him I'm not here." you were about to go back to your room when your mom grabbed your arm and said "Young lady you're not going anywhere but downstairs to meet him."

Slumping down on my bed I wore a sweater over my crop top and made my downstairs. When I saw Yeonjun and Taehyung glaring each other. I cleared my throat and walked up to them and tapped Yeonjun's shoulder.

He turned to me glared at Taehyung last time and whispered "stay away from this guy Noona." He went back to his room. Looking up to the guy in front of me I said "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to-"he stopped and looked at me. "Wanted to what?" "Wanted to apologise for you know yesterday." "Its okay then" "Really?" He asked me shocked.

"What? dont you want me to forgive you?" I asked him raising one eyebrow. "No thats not what I meant its just that I thought you might be angry with me"

I sighed and said "At first I was but then you were just trying to protect me so yeah thanks."

He looked at me and smiled and handed me the bouqet he was holding. "I bought this for you." "Thanks its really pretty." I said smiling when mom came into the living room.

"Y/N go bring something to eat for your guest." She said and I unwillingly went to the kitchen to bring some snacks. Upon arriving I saw Taehyung near the entrance talking and smiling to mom.

Mom closed the door behind her and came up to me and said "we'll be having guests tonight." "What?what guests?"I asked following her in the kitchen.

"Taehyung and his friends."she said amd my jaws dropped to the ground. "What the. Mom why!"

"Y/N what do you mean why? He said him and his friends live two houses away from ours and they all live alone I mean by themselves so I decided to invite all of them for the dinner tonight. It would be so nice to have them right."she said smiling.

"What great mom?! I just-ughh I'm going back to my room." I took the snacks with me and went back to my room stomping my feet all along.

I closed my door shut and slumped on my bed. 'why does mom have to invite them it would be so awkward and that too all of them. The entire table would be filled with boys!' I thought.

─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

So I did update today cause I thought it's been too long so yeah next chapter will be fun

So I did update today cause I thought it's been too long so yeah next chapter will be fun. I hope you'll like it