𝒇-𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

☪⋆𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

☪⋆
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"How did she do it..."

Artemis was sat in the terrace which was connected to his room. He was busy thinking how did you manage to first recognise that it wasn't him but his clone when Violet was introducing you to each other in the dungeon.

Then he was baffled when you told him that you him in your visions. Exactly how strong are you?

"HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO ESCAPE THEN!"

Artemis turned around looking towards the doors of his room. The noise was not coming from anywhere near his room. Violet must be angry if she's being this loud.

He got up to check what the matter when he felt a chill going down his spine. He turned around looking towards the back garden of the palace.

He looked down and saw something he didn't expect to see this soon. You were crouched down in front of a bush together with Jiwon who was hitting you on the shoulders.

He chuckled leaning down the railing of the huge balcony. You're here so Violet can wait for abit.

"Oi you two"he whisper-yelled at the two oblivious woman, making you two jump and look around immediately.

Jiwon pointed towards towards Artemis. She whispered something in your ears making you red.

What was Jiwon telling you? He wanted to know.

"Wait a min-"he cut himself running outside his room immediately meeting Voilet halfway on his way to you and Jiwon.

"Artemis darling those cunts along with your parents managed to escape the basement I don't how!"she exclaimed clutching onto Artemis's jacket.

"How did you find out"he spoke up making Violet turn pale. "What did you do Violet?"he mumbled angrily making the witch gulp.

The woman didn't speak up making Artemis even more angry. He had very bad temper adding a you in danger will make him explode.

"WHO FOUND OUT!"He yelled making the soldiers along with Violet flinch at his voice. "Prince w-we were ordered to k-kill your mate discreetly"a soldier right beside Violet spoke up making her hiss at him.

He creepily turned his head towards the witch who gulped immediately looking down. Artemis grabbed both her arms tightly saying lowly,"didn't i tell you to not go anywhere near her until we get something out of her? Huh?"

She didn't respond shutting her eyes tightly, Artemis chuckled darkly bringing her even closer his grip tightening and said,"Violet I'm asking you something"

She nodded immediately making Artemis let go of her, ruffling his hair after.

"Let me handle this for now don't you even dare try anything"he pointed his long finger at the witch making her nod immediately.