𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓

☪︎⋆𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

☪︎⋆
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

This is from what I remember is the first time I saw Mrs Kim look so serious.

The whole day I was tensed, Taehyung tried his best to cheer me up somehow.

At night when we both were alone their was a knock at the door and everyone came in.

"Sweetheart the boys will accompany you for the Journey."dad said looking at them gratefully.

"I wouldn't have left her alone anyways"Taehyung said looking at me.

I smiled and caressed his cheeks softly as he leaned into my touch making me melt.

"Gorgeous si-"

Before Tae can continue my father cleared his throat gathering all the attention and said "No lovey dovey when parents in sight."

Taehyung rubbed his neck shyly and continued "Y/n since we already know which stones we need we can look in the books for the main mist colours they have."

"Blue is hers, so the rest are green, purple and golden. Taehyung isn't kingdom of knights known for the green mist?"Jimin intervened.

"So from that we can decide that the last will be Allura and before that Kingdom of knights. But where do you'll want to start from?"Mom asked.

"Mom from what I've read, golden must be Land of Pandora and purple........."

"Knucklehead when did you get so smart."I hit his head making Yeonjun whine softly.

"Nesrin"

"Huh?!"

"I mean the other one should be City of Nesrin. Yeonjun is right if pandora is the golden one then the purple one must be Nesrin since it's almost made of those wild roses which are purple."Namjoon explained.

"Well Joon is quite right but we still can't be sure if those guesses are even right and the next Luna is in one month."Jungkook pointed out.

"Then we can't do anything but go with the wild guess."I said breaking the long silence.

"But we can't waste much time Y/n. It's dangerous for everyone especially you."Mr Kim said.

He hasn't said much since we arrived but at least he cares for me.

After everyone went back to their rooms leaving me and Taehyung alone, he scooted near me grabbing my hands softly grazing his thumbs over the bracelet he gave me yesterday at the garden.

"Why can't we have simple peaceful love life?"

I lifted my hand, caressing his hair and said "If it weren't for this complicated life I wouldn't have been yours in the first place Mr Kim."

"Who said so? I would've made you mine anyways Mrs Kim."He smirked.

[A/n: ew the cringe.]

"M-mrs Kim? When did I say i'll marry you?"

"You did. You don't remember gorgeous?"He pouted.

Damn you Kim Taehyung!

After the playful fight we went to sleep soon after in each others arms.

****

The next morning was a dreadful one. I swear to god.

"You all are ready to finally leave?"Mom asked looking at us.

"You got any clue Gorgeous?"

"Nuh uh but-"I cut myself off when suddenly the stones of myself started glowing making everyone gasp.

I opened the book about the kingdoms, flipping pages to reach one shiny page whose writings were now bright and floating just above the page.

Nesrin is it.

"But how do we get there?"

"The locket's gonna show you the way but you'll need to be really careful since y/n here still doesn't know her power."Dad explained.

So after a long ass explanation we started our journey. Our journey to what bitch-

Yes I don't know what, you can't blame me I'm a clueless pigeon. We were now near the boundaries of Allura where a whirl of light was present.

[A/n: I'm sorry for the note but pigeons are cute like me lmao no-]

"That's the portal but we need to go to the right kingdom."Jin said pointing at the white and blue whirlpool.

"We need the portal spell and shit I forgot after living on earth for so long."Jimin said to which everyone agreed.

I'm still contemplating as to why am I even here. My presence isn't needed.

"So last option y/n you're the one to take us through the portal now."

WHAT-

Bitch what?

"the fuck is that suppose to mean. I mean at least you'll know the trick or whatever but I don't know shit!"I exploded.

"You're the great necklace bearer for a reason do something y/n."Jungkook mocked.

"Hey! I don't know anything"I said pointing at the stupid portal when it happened.

When what happened?- Yes sis magic happened, no pun intended.

We all were now in a place I don't know with me in the same position pointing at..............

A kid with purple flower in his hand who by the way looks terrified.

With the boys surrounding me groaning at what happened still on the ground because of the force and yes the kid is still there looking at us wide eyed.

"Y/n what the heck did you do-"

That was when all hell broke loose.

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────