𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒊𝒙

☪︎⋆𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡Y/N's Pov

☪︎⋆
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
Y/N's Pov

I was running to god knows where. I didn't even know where I was. How am I gonna get home?

I was just walking for who knows how long but it seems like I know my way back well.

After sometime I finally saw my neighborhood, I ran to my house slammed the door open startling my mom and dad who were in a middle of discussion.

"Y/N! What are you doing here!?"mom exclaimed. "Sweetheart weren't you suppose to be at your birthday party."dad came to me settled me down on the couch.

I was exhausted but more than exhausted I felt stupid, confused I don't know. I started sobbing and it felt like a wrong move but I couldn't handle my emotions anymore.

How can some boys say something so stupid and irrelevant. "M-mom pl-please I just want to know o-one thing" "Honey wait we need to-"

"No mom no! I don't know what's happening with me anymore! Few days back those texts that made me feel like shit today's my birthday but this day doesn't seem normal nothing seems Normal! Why!" I exclaimed.

I want answers to my questions. The ones that have been on my mind all this while.

"Sweetheart what is it? Tell me" "Dad- the t-those boys I don't know I just today when I went to the rooftop it felt different I cannot describe how or what but it felt different. Then the guys said something ridiculous! They- they said I'm vampire! And they are vampire too! How is this-"

I fell down back on the couch.

"Y/N listen we-we have something to tell you and after all of this I know it's hard to handle for you but you need to know"Mom said softly rubbing my back.

I looked up at her and dad and said "It's true isn't it. I'm not a human I'm a monster a vampire."

"Honey we're sorry we didn't want you to find it out this way. The boys shouldn't have told you but you are one. It's just we couldn't tell you this sooner baby we're sorry"Mom said caressing my hair.

"Y/N now you need to listen to me carefully okay and try to understand"dad said gripping my shoulders turning me to him.

I didn't say anything. There isn't anything to say I guess. I just have to accept it somehow.

I don't know I should've felt hurt betrayed. By my parents, my friends. But I didn't feel anything. Maybe accepting the truth was the only solution.

"Y/N your mom is a vampire and I'm a human who miraculously has some powers. It was like fate that your mom and I met. After sometime when I found out who she really was I should've felt betrayed and bad but it was just I had fell in love with this woman not what she really was."

He sighed and looked at mom and so did she. Their eyes. The love their eyes held was why you always were so happy to see your parents so in love with each other.