𝒔-𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞

☪︎⋆
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞

After explaining everything to the girls Jiwon left us going back to the cafeteria. We went back to our classes finishing the first day of college.

Boys Pov

The guys were sitting when Jiwon join the table.
"Hey Tae! What happened just now?"she asked smirking. "Uhm what n-nothing. Now if you'll excuse me I'll come from restroom." Taehyung excused himself and quickly scurried away.

"Hey guys I wanted to talk about something." Jiwon said. Finally getting the attention of each and every person at the table she started. "Don't you'll think it's time Taehyung finally find his mate.?" She asked.

Everyone at the table exchange glances among each other. "Yeah and what about it?" Namjoon asked. "Don't you'll think y/n might be his mate" she added making some of them choke on their food.

"Why Do you think so?" Jin asked. "What do you mean why we all know how he looks at her and by looking at them we all can know that she might be his mate." She answered herself.

"Baby you know we can't just assume anything. If at all Taehyung actually loves her then if by any chance maybe I'm just saying what if y/n isn't his mate then Taehyung would be devastated."Jimin said

"He's right we can't just assume everything by how they act and besides she hates his guts."Yoongi added. "But Jimin and I hated each other too. But look at us now we both are mates. Anything can happen you know." Jiwon said cheerfully.

"Maybe but let's just wait until we get the box from his parents."Hoseok said. Nodding their heads their conversation ended and soon the college hours too.

Your pov

Ride back home Elena and Anna were just conversing leaving me to think why is Taehyung and his fangirls are targetting me. Dropping off both of them I went back home with slumped shoulders with a backpack hanging down my right arm.

Entering house I was invited with a smell of vanilla and chocolate as dad greeted me. "How was first day sweetie?" He asked. "It was okay just a little tiring." Answering I went into the kitchen I saw mom and Yeonjun baking cake.

"How was the day my baby?" Mom asked as I back hugged her with chin on her shoulders. "Hmm it was fine but I'm tired I'll go upstairs." I hummed and climbed the stairs and went in my room landing on my bed.

Sleeping for few hours after coming back from school I got disturbed by the notification coming from my phone. Turning my phone on I saw the message coming from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey Princess

Seeing the message my eyes widen thinking about who had send me message from an unknown number.

Me
Who's this?

Unknown
Forgot me so quickly beautiful you hurt me.

Me
Kim Taehyung how the hell did you get my number.

Unknown
Oh so you do remember me. Thinking about me I see.

Me
Don't be delusional now tell me where did you get my number shitface.

Unknown
Ouch. You're calling me shitface when I have such ethereal face baby. Well I have my ways for getting your number.

Me
Stop with the nicknames and tell me what do you want.

Unknown
What? Can't I talk to my princess? Again you hurt me baby.

Me
Seen✓

Unknown
Ouch. Ok I wanted to apologise because of Heeji you know after what happened. You didn't deserve it.

Unknown changed to shitface.

Me
Of course I don't deserve it but it's fine it wasn't even your fault but stop trying to protect me always shitface. I can do that myself.

Shitface
Why baby it's my job to protect you.

Me
Oh since when are you my bodyguard?

Shitface
Since the time my eyes landed on you babygirl. ;)
And isn't that what boyfriends are supposed to do.

Me
Don't send me those wink wonk okay  you sound creepy and you are not my boyfriend.

Shitface
¥et.D0 i?

Me
Yeah you do if you're done I'm going back to sleep.

Shitface
D0nt ¥0u mi$$ m€?

Me
No and what's with your messages it's getting more creepy. Now bye

Shitface
Mi$$ m€ b@by.
I $€€ y0u

Me
Seen✓

Damn what's wrong with his messages I thought to myself. Might be some kind of joke turning off my phone I went back to sleep.

──── ⋆✩⋆ ────

So you'll got few information about them

So you'll got few information about them. And also that Jiwon is also a vampire well this is just the beginning of the drama. Stay tuned for more!

[A/N:also about what happened today in twt don't worry everything will be fine soon. And just don't believe everything you see it might be fake or it might be true. I just you all to stay safe and support the right one!]