𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒊𝒗𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

☪︎⋆
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

You looked at them and said," let's not talk about that yeah I'm happy everyone's safe and out of danger now."

The story of what happened inside the cave must be kept to yourself.

The others agreed to what you said and decided to leave the forest as soon as possible. Leaving the wet grounds near the cave y'all were able to see the clear grounds.

As soon as the group put a step on the ground the sound of gongs and people shouting could be heard from a distance.

"What's happening?"Jiwon asked softly looking around. "You lot managed to wake them up now they're going to come after everyone because of you all."a soft accusatory voice was heard from behind.

"What are you talking about-" "The twin sisters who are now ruling our kingdom"jimin whispered softly looking down.

"WHAT-"

"They rebellion has sent different powerful vampires to each kingdoms for the fight. The ones who lost against the enemies have surrendered themselves as their slaves now, Pandora is one of them ,other kingdoms are fighting against them as well."He explained looking at the young boy who was looking at them expressionlessly.

"How do you know all this Jimin when none of us knew and were notified about it?"Namjoon asked the man.

"After y/n lost conciousness they took y'all first to cages but they woke me back up and told me that my parents are held captive with the other royal families and all the soldiers that were once ours are now under their spell, the Twin sisters,the goddesses of thunder and lightning, Astrape and Bronte."

---

"HOW DID THEY ESCAPE BRING THEM BACK NOW, YOU HEAR ME!"the lady with blond hair screeched raging and throwing a fit after she found out the group had managed to escape the cages.

"Calm down sister, we'll find them they can't win against us."the black haired woman spoke softly calming her sister down.

"How in the name of hell did they manage to escape those cages!"Bronte, the goddess of thunder exclaimed crushing the champagne filled glass she held between her pale coloured fingers.

"The bearer ,its all her doing but don't you worry my sister I'll hand them to you soon."Astrape, the black haired woman spoke as she tried smiling at her raging sister.

"We can't let them enter the castle otherwise they won't let us live."Bronte grumbled standing up leaving the throne room.

Leaving the black haired lady all alone who looked at the wine glass licking her lips sinisterly calling a guard towards her, who timidly stepped out walking towards her.