𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒊𝒙

☪︎⋆𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

☪︎⋆
𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

I was in the middle of a garden filled with blue flowers. The flowers, the garden was all I can see till miles.

A soft whisper radiated through the air reaching my ear. "Y/n"the voice called out softly making me turn around in the direction.

I walked over to the area from where I thought the voice called me out. Reaching a small stream, crystal clear water with small fishes and other beings in it.

I saw a girl sitting on a stone near the stream making garlands. 'Is she the one who called me?' I thought to myself.

Before I can speak, the girl looked up and smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat.

But why.

"Ah y/n you're here"She said standing up, crossing the stream and coming towards me making me back away from her.

For all I know she can be someone dangerous.

"Hey don't be afraid of me. You know me." She said looking at me with a smile.

But wait- I know her? Since when?

"Since you became 18 and a legal hybrid"She said laughing.

Wait so like Hoseok- wasn't he enough but what's a legal hybrid.

She looked at me and laughed again and said"I'm really sorry I didn't know what else to call it."

"Why am I here?"I asked her. She sat on the ground indicating me to do so too. Sitting beside her, I felt cold air passing making me shiver.

"I'm sorry I'm not usually this cold"She said looking at the stream ahead of us. I looked at her confused but nodded.

"You're taking great care of tae he's never been this happy, thank you so much"she said looking at me and continued not letting me ask my question.

"I'm here to help you y/n don't worry"she finished and with a last whirl of wind she faded away.

"Hey! Wait- what!"

That's the only thing came out of my mouth before I came out of my dream and sat up on the bed.

Everyone surrounding me looking at me ready to ask questions but stopped when they saw my condition.

"Babe"a soft voice called out from beside me making me turn.

"Are you okay?"Taehyung asked to which I nodded. I still thought about my dream, the girl how does she know me, how does she know Taehyung?

We were now seated in the dining area in the palace of Nesrin sitting in front of the king and queen.

"Thank you for what you all did back there. We were all anxious since these incidents with those animals started and there was no end to it."the king said gratefully.