𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

☪︎⋆
𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Pandora, the land of light and thunder was the next stop but we were briefed that the situation there is severe and worse than what had happened in Nesrin.

By the looks Jimin definitely wasn't informed about it either. Both him and Jiwon looked worried.

"Guys....I'm sorry I didn't know about what was happening in my own kingdom, I still don't know about my parents whereabouts either."Jimin said looking down.

"It's not your fault none of us know what's coming either chim but we'll get through it together alright?"I said caressing his shoulders.

Third Person Pov

The Land of Pandora was a floating kingdom above the Kingdom of Nesrin so the gang needed a transportation.

"How are we going to Pandora?"

"By ship"Jin said. "How the hell are we going to sail a ship in the clouds Jin hyung"Hoseok deadpanned.

Jin without saying anything leaded the team to place the King of Nesrin showed him once.

"Where are we going hyung?" "To get the ship where else we need to get to Pandora as soon as possible to save Jimin's Kingdom, don't we?"he asnwered turning back glancing at the rest.

The path was dusty and rocky, but they could hear crickets chirp and a few birds at the late hour.

The road was surrounded by huge tall trees with large bushes and shrubs everywhere on the either side of the rather dusty and muddy pathway.

Even though the forest can be considered scary the moonlight cascading upon them said otherwise. The sky could be clearly seen even with the huge trees in their way as the twinkling stars shine upon them as well.

Jin continued his way like he remembered the last time he was here.

*****