𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Goddamn stupid vines.

Goddamn stupid clouds which made me fall straight to the ground.

And now I don't freaking know where I am, for gods sake.

--Flashback to few hours ago--
My idea didn't seem either, effective enough to them or either too dangerous.

"To hell with your plan do you wanna die before we even get the second stone y/n!"Jiwon screeched.

"Hey I take offense to that Jiwon!" "Not that I could care! You plan is stupid like- like you! yes like you!"

"WHAT THE HELL JIWON YOU BITCH-"

"GIRLS STOP IT ALREADY"Namjoon shouted from his cell. "If the guards didnt come earlier this time they definitely will" he continued.

"Sorry"we said together pouting.

So what exactly my plan was that it was quite obvious that anyone in this kingdom might not see me as a threat which gives me the most chances to be the one executing the plan.

I would teleport myself just above the vines that connected the cages. Since the ones connecting the cells were broad enough and looked strong enough to carry my weight.

After asking and confirming Jimin that even if I fall down I won't witness my death just now or get eaten my a dragon or something since everything in this world is plausible.

I decided that I'll somehow teleport right on top of the connected vines cut them down which will cause them to fall, now the worst scenario none of us knew if the clouds were the last thing on the surface of Pandora since it is one of the Floating kingdoms.

And Jimin didn't make it sound any simple since the guy himself didn't know about what we can come cross under the clouds. The worst that could happen is we might die thats it.

No big deal.

Now cutting the vines down was the hard part since all the vines were connected if one is cut down wrongly it would take all the cages down together and this is were I use my teleportation.

It will definitely be an overuse of my powers since I still don't know how to control them but thats the point since I can't control them fully it will be at its height which might actually help me.

I'll teleport as fast as I can to each cell taking the boys and jiwon out of it and on the clouds or whatever surface we might encounter first.
---
Present
So yeah even after cutting down all the vines and releasing each one of them I lastly fell down the last cage straight to the ground, which was under the clouds.

Planned worked out pretty well it's just that, I GOT LOST.

And now i dont know where i am or where I'm going or where everyone is.