𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐-𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
⚠️TW⚠️
MENTION OF BLOOD/DEATH

"Oh man holy shit"

The looks on their faces was enough to convey what they were thinking. The ship was majestic, royal and comforting in its own way.

No one said anything they were just gaping at the majestic heck of the ship which took their breaths away.

"Shall we enter we need to get a tour"Jin said smiling breaking their train of thoughts and gazing eye at the transportation.

Everyone nodded as they followed the eldest shortly up the floating ship by the magically constructing stairs made by Jin.

"How did you get hold of this thing hyung?"the youngest questioned.

"Hmm....the king and queen brought me here and told me their son, helped in the making of the ship and wanted us to have it since it might help us great deal."The eldest replied almost immediately as if he knew this question would be asked.

As the group entered the floating body they were met with a wide spacious deck of the magnificent ship, which had two elevated platform on both the ends of the ship which held the poles holding up the sails.

The captain's cabin was also modern yet had an old taste to it. With the controller of the huge transport in the very centre with a white porcelain touch to it with all the necessary buttons on its either side.

The station near it had huge cavities in the wall with caps on them for the missiles to be set into them with a huge map station just beside it as well.

Overall the cabin looked majestic as well with the white paints added to the walls and stations with all the extraordinary furnishing in the room.

The group was stunned to say the least as they continued their tour of the ship. Which they concluded with fifteen huge well furnished rooms in the entire ship with a sparring room just above the basement level and a basement which had different weapons and along with all the information of the vampire realm one needed.