𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒆-𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

☪︎⋆𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

☪︎⋆
𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Welcome back!"

The happy glees and exclaims filled the Kingdom of Allura as the group finally returned after their long trip but without the princess.

Not that anyone else knew that.

The parents hugged as the group was approached by Yeonjun who happily hugged everyone finally squeezing the life out of Taehyung who nervously smiled.

"Hyung it's been so long how have yall been?"he asked smiling brightly as Namjoon immediately looked away then answering,"survived Yeonjun"

The oblivious boy laughed looking around. The group knew who he was looking for. They nervously looked around not looking in the eyes of the oblivious family of their friend.

"Hyung where is-"

"Yeonjun come here it's been so long since i have last seen you! You look so handsome you're growing so well!"Taehyung's mother overexcitedly hugged the boy as he laughed returning the hug.

"Been good aunt how about you how have you and uncle been?"he asked bowing at Taehyung's father who patted his back but was scared shitless mentally.

"Oh now now where is my daughter it's been too long since we've been apart!"your mom whined slightly as her husband chuckled patting her back softly as the couple smiled at each other.

"Uh y/n-"

"QUEEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS PLEASE COME FAST!"

A blonde boy who the group had never seen before came running towards them. Yeonjun moved forward immediately catching his friend in his arms.

"Miles what's wrong!"

"The- the garden!"

Your parents without wasting anymore time ran towards the said place as the others confused followed them.

"Who exactly are you?"Jungkook asked looking towards Miles who in return immediately bowed his head introducing himself,"I'm Miles, a servant in the palace, Prince"

Jungkook wavedhis dismissing as he replied,"we're the same age dude no need for any formalities we're friends!"

The others nodded running towards the last long corridor which lead to the garden of the palace. Miles smiled nodded as he followed the other showing them the way to the main garden.

The group reached the white grills of the large garden gasping. The elders had already reached there standing in the middle of the glowing garden.

"W-what is t-this?"Jiwon stuttered grasping Jimin's arm who himself was gaping at the garden. The garden was full of various kinds of flowers each providing as well as surviving from the power of the Kingdom of Allura.