𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔-𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝

☪︎⋆
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝

How much time has passed?

A week?

Two weeks?

Maybe three.

Or a month?

Few months?

Maybe even a year?

Yeonjun doesn't know how much time has passed since his sister left on a life threatening journey with her friends. He kept counting days until it was of no use because he knew his sister wasn't returning anytime soon.

Wasn't returning back home. Back to her family. Her parents. Him.

It was a rare occurrence where he showed complete affection towards his sister dearest. But it was always there in different forms. Either when it was protecting her from thugs or perverts. Or from their parents wrath which was usually his fault and his sister would jump in to save his stupid ass.

Or when it was Taehyung.

He didn't trust the guy who claimed to like his sister at first but eventually he came to know that Taehyung liked his sister as much as he liked her. Which was questionable since Yeonjun adored you to death.

Not that he would show it directly. Him and his dear noona had a bond which couldn't be compared to anything in this world according to him. She was there when he needed her. He was there when she needed him.

They both were pillars to each other, so much that even their parents were confused. They were like any other sibling. Fighting each other, teasing, most of all loving.

He waited each and every day in patience for his sister but his patience was running out. Was his sister dead? Was she safe? Was his so called brother in law there to keep her safe?

His mind was filled with millions of questions. But he kept them to himself. He didn't want to burden his parents. They had enough problems regarding the upcoming war and some stuff every minute. How can he pester them about something so small.

It wasn't small though. His sister was everything to him. She meant more than his parents to him. Everyone knew it. He was only two years younger than her, she basically raised him since their parents were usually busy with their high end jobs.

They gave both the children the time and love they deserved but to Yeonjun, y/n was more important. Y/n was not only his sister but his guardian. His parent, his everything.

And here he was sitting in silence, books surrounding him once again. Thinking of every possibility that might happen once y/n finds all the stones. He was deep in thought when the door to the library opened as a servant entered and bowed at the boy.

He immediately waved his hand in the air with an awkward smile. "Miles you don't have to do that please" Miles was young lad same age as him. Both got along pretty well and became friends immediately.