𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓

☪︎⋆𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡y/n's pov

  ☪︎⋆
𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
y/n's pov

Another day of college and I'm not prepared for it. These days Taehyung has been acting really weird well I'm being weird too since that night. I'm being freaking paranoid these days even during daytime.

Octavius meanwhile has maintained a proper distance all thanks to Taehyung as he had 'announced' that no guy should try something with me since 'I'm his' quoted what my dear taehyung had said.

Note the sarcasm.

Well now I do have to admit that I have a tiny miny crush on the angel faced guy.

Not my fault he treats me like I'm some princess and he just makes me feel all giddy and butterflies in my stomach and I find myself blushing most of the times I'm with him so yeah I guess I do like him.

Also its my birthday tomorrow but everyone else seems more excited than I am. Why should I be happy one year reduced from my life now.

Anyways I'm now in my history class as the professor has been lecturing us for quite awhile that how should we present our projects.

I was busy scribbling in my history book page when I saw a doodle on the corner of my book with something written beside it- I don't have library card, but can I check you out.

The actual fuck is this?

Next page with more doodles and scribbles- a wink faced taehyung doodle with a pick up line, you must be broom cause you just sept me off my feet.

The fuck? a broom? I quickly faced Taehyung mouthing 'broom' he just shrugged smirking.

Looking at another one- a finger heart with 'Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot;)'

This boy is crazy.

I massage my temple thinking about either he is crazy for writing and drawing all of this in pen or the fact that I have to submit this journal at the end of the semester.

After classes ended we were all sprawled out on the college soccer field after the guys finished there practice. With Taehyung's head resting on my lap it felt like we were a couple.

Without noticing I started to play with his soft silky black hair. Brushing the  strands resting on his tanned forehead.

I retreated my hand when  I hear someone clearing their throat making Taehyung groan.

We all looked up to see Ji-eun who was standing few steps away from us watching us with narrowed eyes; us?, no I meant Taehyung and me.

"What do you think you're doing?"She asked me raising her eyebrow.

Before I could answer Taehyung sat up and said "And who are you to question my girlfriend?" I look at him as if saying 'boi the fuck you mean girlfriend' to which he winked making me blush.