𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚

☪︎⋆𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

☪︎⋆
𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

⚠️TW⚠️
MENTION OF BLOOD AND SOME GRUESOME SCENES
IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THEM I'D SUGGEST TO SKIP

You kept running towards the way from where you can hear the screams and howls. The screams dominating the night ,even scaring the horrifying beasts lurking around in the dark ready to attack when any chance given.

Keeping the pace you keep running also looking back trying to look out for yourself if anything is following you. Terrified and worried for your friends and the love of your life you decided to increase your pace.

You notice the trees changing a bit gradually as they jutted out bending forward swinging to and fro slowly. You can hear the soft humming and tune , givng you nerve racking feeling down your spine.

You followed the soft hum only to halt in front of the blood curling scene in front of you. All of your friends pinned to the tall branched out leaves lacking and spiky branches trees.

A gasp left your mouth as you registered the scene in front you that you didn't notice a hand grabbing hold of your right ankle.

Falling down to the ground dragged by the bony hand , you let out a scream. "What should I do I don't even know my powers?"you voiced out trying to get rid of the hand which still hasn't let go of your now bruised ankle.

The nails going deep inside your skin scarring your leg. "AAHH"you bit your lips to subside the pain tasting the metallic taste in your mouth right after.

Seeing a stone laying beside your head you quickly grabbed it hitting the hand continously until it let go of your leg. Gasping you stood up somehow turning around to be met with numerous of males and females.

All of them looking horrendous and disgusting. Body missing flesh in some places, blood dripping down them. It looked like none of them had a hold of themselves.

How am I gonna fight each one them?

Before you can even grasp the situation they lunged at you. The first one lunged at you gripping your neck suffocating you, another at you feet as it started biting down your skin.