𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇-𝒊𝒗𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

☪︎⋆
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Blindfolded the whole way, you've been asking your friends after each minute passing where y'all were going.

With a last push they gave you and God knows left where cause it's too much silence for you to endure.

You pulled off the blindfold just to be meeting with darkness and silence. When suddenly the lights flickered on and a hand wrapped around your waist startling you.

The person spoke in a low raspy voice"Happy birthday gorgeous."  Taehyung?

Turning around you saw Taehyung smiling down at when there were sudden screams. "SURPRISE!!" Looking behind him you saw all your friends. The girls, the guys and some classmates you were freinds with.

Mouth agape I was staring at the sight infront of me. Taehyung, smiling hands wrapped around my waist, my friends and a few classmates, plastered big wide grins upon there face.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!!"They all exclaimed at once making me tear up as I hug Taehyung whispering 'thank you'.

I stared at the man infront of me. And damn I should say what a sight. A loose denim jacket, colorful diy like shirt loosely hung around his waist and ripped jeans. Hot.

Not the time to get turned on Y/N. Bad Y/N.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous"Taehyung said kissing my cheeks softly and smiling. Wiping my tears, I smiled as I greeted and thanked everyone.

"You really thought we wouldn't remember!"Anna exclaimed trying to sound offended which indeed made me laugh cause it didn't work as she laughed with us.

Everyone gathered around when I saw Jin who brought a cake. "A sweet dish for my sweet child"he said smiling.

"Shut up hyung she's not your child she is sweet though"Jungkook said pulling Jin away from the cake before he devoured it himself.

After cutting and distributing the cake everyone went to the dance floor. Where did the dance floor come from? Now that I think whose house was this?

Everyone scattered around the beautifully decorated house dancing, drinking enjoying their drinks.

I took a glass of margarita and headed to the rooftop which was equally decorated with my name written on it.

'Happy Birthday Gorgeous!' Taehyung.........

I don't even know how he gave me that name. Looking up at the moon standing at the edge of the roof it felt like this birthday was something else, something special I don't know how or what but it felt different.

Taehyung's Pov

I was searching the whole house for Y/N. Where is this girl? She drives me crazy seriously. Have I mentioned before that red turns me on real bad.