𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!!slight nsfw content!!

☪︎⋆
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
!!slight nsfw content!!

Looking at the complex structure of the machines I could barely understand anything.

I was never a science student either so how tf was I supposed to start this thing up. Jimin wasn't awake either.

I had brought him up with me to the floor on which the machine was but the guy was out like light.

As I looked around I saw a torn book fallen behind the console of the machine. Picking it up I flipped through the pages to find something, anything that will help me start this thing.

"Fuck this shit I can't do this!"I threw my hands up and started clicking buttons randomly I thought might start the machine.

I brought back the torn book sluggishly and saw the start lever then following the functions given I pushed the lever up and pressed the buttons necessary as a the wires connecting started to light up.

I heard a groan behind and saw Jimin's eyes fluttering.

"Jimin- AAHHHH"

I felt a jolt of electricity as my fingers got stuck to the lever and started bleeding. The electric current was surging through my veins as I felt my remaining energy go away.

"Y/N"

Before I hit the ground Jimin caught me but I had already lost consciousness.

Present
Authors pov

"Damn....."everyone muttered and looked down at the unconscious girl as her wounds were almost healed.

Her pale chapped lips started to regain its colour as she fluttered her eyes open rubbing them.

"Where are we?"you mumbled as you tried sitting up but slumped back down as you hissed, your back and body pain increasing.

"Shit y/n babe are you alright?"Taehyung said caressing your cheeks pushing the tendrils of your hair which were stuck to your face.

You grumbled in pain but opened your eyes none the less scrutinizing the place.

"We're still inside the power station"yuta said looking at you.

"You started the machine y/n.....all by yourself without any help defeated the strongest goddesses"Namjoon chirped which made you smile.

You winced when you tried smiling though and looked at everyone who were watching you with a proud look.

"Shall we go then?"Jimin asked standing up looking at everyone with a big smile.

"Where?"you questioned. "To meet my family where else"he replied chuckling.

*****

"Woah....."

"What kind of dry reaction was that?"Jimin scowled looking at you which made you scoff.