𝑠-𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

☪⋆

☪⋆

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫

Your Pov

After talking for awhile with Elena and Anna we saw the hall was filling with students and soon everyone was settled. We saw the principal walk up to the stage.

"Good evening students. I'm Mr Hwang, your principal. I hope everyone is doing well this evening. Well tonight we are here to welcome the new batch of our college. Freshman year students welcome to the Seoul National University. We hope the freshers will enjoy the year ahead with the sophomores and the seniors."

The principal went on for sometime and the students kept looking at him. "Well I'll wrap up my speech now. Now I request all the students to kindly go to the garden for the ball dance."

Few girls gasped hearing about the dance and started whispering. "Ball?" I asked Elena and Anna. "Yeah I kinda heard from my brother that the college prepares a ball for all the students to interact and dance with each other. But I don't know much about it." Elena explained.

"Then ladies shall we head to the garden to dance!" Anna said jumping from her seat. Elena and I chuckled amd stood up following Anna.

All the students gathered around the lawn stage for further instructions. "For those who don't know what happens in the ball. We have all your names written in a piece of paper and we'll pick out your partners. So get ready for your names everyone. Each one of you will get a partner." The host said

"What the hell I don't wanna dance with some random guy." I said "Oh come on Y/N it'll be so much fun!" Anna said smiling. "Actually I agree with Y/N why dance with some random dude." Elena said

"You guys are no fun." Anna said pouting. "No problem then we'll dance together." I said chuckling. "Yes girls night" Elena said laughing. "Thats great too!" Anna said.

"Everyone pay attention we'll be announcing the partners." the host said taking two chits out of the big decorated box. "Min Ji-eun and........." picking out another chit he said

"Kim Taehyung".

I quickly looked their way and saw the same boy. 'oh him i wish i could just talk to him once after all i kissed him.....no no Y/N you saw him with another girl few hours ago.'

i quickly turned my head to see who the girl was when I noticed she was the same one near the lockers. i saw Taehyung frowning but Ji-eun looked very happy. 'she's too happy what for?'

"Up next we have Choi Y/N and.........."

"KIM TAEHYUNG?!"

Everyone looked shocked even the host but Taehyung seemed too happy. Did I just see that Ji-eun girl clenching her jaw. My friends were squealing and suddenly everyone's eyes turned to me.