𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐖𝐀𝐑

☪︎⋆
𝐖𝐀𝐑

"Why in the Satan's butt is that girl here!"Jiwon screeched backing away from the arrow that was shot in the air aiming at her.

The soldier's had lined up in front of the gates of the castle, the rooftop, everywhere,ready to aim and fire.

And fight for their life against the evil.

Literally.

One fire covered arrow shot through the air lighting up the bushes near the castle breaking all hell loose.

Amrin tapped y/n's shoulder who shuddered turning around facing herself. Amrin said nothing but leaned forward touching her forehead with y/n's slowly disappearing.

Y/n jolted, opening her eyes wide. It's ok I'm inside you, this is the first time I'm within you since my generation. Don't worry I'll help you through it all, everything you've worked for will work out.

Y/n gulped, wasn't this what she was working so hard for. Fighting everything with all her life. Endangering her life along with her family, friends and her lover.

Letting out a breath she turned looking towards where the fight had already begun while she was standing in the corner of rooftop. No one seemed to take a notice of her.

Her parents were near the gates and the condition didn't seem very nice downstairs but she knew not to underestimate her parents who were literally king and queen.

Thousands and thousands of dead bodies, the stench of death lingered in the air as she manifested a sword she's been working on all this time with Namjoon and Jin's help.

The sword was long, Razer sharp and cuts in the edges to mangle the body of the victim of the deadly weapon.

As soon as she thought she was ready to join the fight someone pushed her making her fall on the stone ground of the rooftop scraping her arms all the way.

Despite the chaos no one noticed what was happening with her, everyone was busy fighting for their lives. The boys were busy fighting some weird creatures who screeched attacking them.

Jiwon was engaging in the fight despite being badly injured and Yeonjun, well he seemed to hold himself well.

Few cuts and bruises but he kept fighting. Y/n turned meeting three pairs of vicious looking eyes.

She gulped standing up sliding a bit away from them. The three looked at each other smirking amongst themselves.

"What is this princess, not fighting yourself? I've heard you're quite a good warrior." Octavious laughed as the other two females joined him.

"You'll find out how good I am once you engage in a fight with me cowards, instead of laughing your asses off." Y/n said wielding her sword in her hands ready to battle these people who have been up her ass for the past year.