𝑒-𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

☪︎⋆𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

☪︎⋆
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

We danced for awhile when I noticed Taehyung sweating. ALOT

"Everything okay Taehyung?" I asked looking a bit concerned. "Yeah I'm fine I guess. I'll be back in a minute." he said and went towards the restroom. I quickly made my way towards the food counter. I was busy eating when a guy approached me.

"Mind having a dance with me beautiful." he asked stretching his hand out for me. Since Taehyung was taking his own time I decided I would just dance with this guy. I nodded and took his and made our way to the dance floor again.

Taehyung's pov

Dancing with Y/N made the situation worse for me. I couldn't control myself standing so close to her. Feeling her hot breath on my neck, her thin hands around my neck, her cherry plum lips right in front of me made me loose my mind.

And now I know I need to make my way to the washroom before I do something to her which I'd regret I told her I need to go the washroom and quickly left.

I stood in front of the mirror gasping for air. It was suffocating for me standing so close to her but not doing anything made me loose control. And I guess hormones too. I went into a stall did my job as soon as possible cause I didn't want her wait for long.

After sometime I came out from the stall panting, breathing heavily at my stimulation and washed my hands properly and went out to the lawn again. When I saw Y/N dancing with someone. It made my blood boil for some reason I didn't like the fact of her being with someone who is not me.

Turning in their dance I saw the guy and it made my blood boil more than before. Jason, college's fuckboy. He is trying to hit on her and I can see Y/N starting to get uncomfortable.

When I saw his hand creep up to her lower back I quickly made my way to them before shoving him off of her and punching him with all my energy.

"How dare you lay your dirty hands on her!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, Jason trying to push me off him but I'm too strong for him at the moment. "Taehyung leave him!" I heard Y/N scream from behind me trying to get me off him but I couldn't stand their watching him try something on her.

Students started to gather around us watching us fight for one girl. I can hear their whispers about how Kim Taehyung is fighting with the fuckboy for a girl.

"Taehyung leave him right now! Please!" upon hearing Y/N's desperate voice I stood up and pulled her to a corner. "Taehyung leave me! what are you doing!" she tried to leave from my grip but it was strong for her.

Shoving her against the wall I pinned her against looking at her breathing heavily I said "Why didn't you do something huh!" "Even if I didn't do anything why did you fight with him. That too for me just an ordinary girl" she said tears streaming down her flushed cheeks.

"Y/N please don't cry please I was just trying to protect you." "Protect me! I'm not a baby Kim Taehyung I can protect myself well." "Then why didn't you do something goddamnit!" I shouted at her scaring her even more but I didn't care about that now I just want her to be safe.

Safe around me. No one else.

"Taehyung please just leave me please." she said crying harder trying to break free from my grip around her wrists. "No what if something happened to you." "Why do you even care!"

'Right why do I even care. I didn't know her since the very beginning but always felt this strong connection among us.
Now I know that I LOVE HER. I LOVE Y/N.'

'Tae leave her right now.' 'Hoseok hyung!' 'Tae I said leave her you're hurting her more than Jason could have done.' 'Hyung I- I'm sorry I'll come now' 'Hm it's okay apologize and come out here.'

I quickly left her arms realizing I was hurting her too much when it wasn't even her fault. I stood away from her looking down. I saw her rubbing wrists and wiping her tears. The sight made me feel so bad that I did this to her.

"I'm very sorry Y/N it's just that I-" she cut me off "save it!" then she walked away. It felt like brightness walked away from my life.

I slowly went to the guys who were looking at me shaking their heads.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Pictures of the day

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──Pictures of the day

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──I'll be updating more now! Enjoy reading, don't be silent reader

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
I'll be updating more now! Enjoy reading, don't be silent reader.
Vote, comment and share the story if you like it.
Stay safe, stay happy💙