𝒔-𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

☪︎⋆𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

☪︎⋆
𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Can i join too?"

The group yelped turning around looking at the woman. No one said anything. nothing.

"Y/N!"

With that everyone ran upto you hugging and hording you, squeezing the life out of you. Tears of happiness, cheerfulness ran down everyone's face.

Soon after when everyone parted from the hug the brunette motioned to the woman standing far away looking at the group.

"Ams"

As soon as your voice reached her ears she teleported right into your arms, sobbing and wailing like a kid does to their mother.

You caressed her hair, back, shoulders all at once, it brought Amrin to peace.

Finally.

Amrin soon cleared her throat parting away from you not meeting anyone's eyes cursing herself for becoming vulnerable infront of everyone again.

A slight chuckle reached everyone's ears and soon everyone started laughing making Amrin grumble.

"For the past few hours we've known her this is the most vulnerable we've seen her obviously after that breakdown"Jin said chuckling ruffling the young vampire woman's hair who groaned in response but didn't push his hand away.

"Cute"

Artemis and Taehyung not grumbled together under their breath looking at both their mates. Both were at peace finally being in each other's presence. Safe and sound.

The four were soon huddled up together no space left in between as if scared someone would take the other away.

The whole group were talking and discussing for the past few hour about everything and planning out for the war.

"What about the last stone?"

"Oh about that baby bro here found it"y/n pointed towards her brother who gulped looking away. Everyone snapped their heads towards Yeonjun who started sweating under the heat of their glares.

"You...have the last stone?"his mother asked looking towards him with an unreadable expression.

"Uh mom...uh i can- ex-explain?"

"How do you plan on explaining this Yeonjun"

He looked towards his father who has spoken and gulped looking down and said,"i stumbled upon this small temple in this garden while I was looking around. I don't know, there was this tree I don't even remember how I found it my memories were erased, after that I just found myself outside the gate of the garden with the stone in my hand. I've kept it with me ever since."

Yeonjun proceeded to dug his hand into his pocket taking out the gorgeous cerulean stone passing it to Amrin who then gave it to you.

"How in the hellhounds did Yeonjun manage to find the stone which we weren't able to find for all these months  when we tried helping you?"Hoseok looked baffled.

"Yeonjun is a pure bearer blood you can say. Grandmother said it had something to do with it, i wasn't listening when she was talking about it. Stuff like these bore me"Amrin waved her hand in boredom.

Other sweatdropped at how casual she can be. no wonder Artemis and Amrin were made for each other.

The group was just happily mingling when the doors to the garden slammed open as the guards came running inside.

"Your highness Allura is under attack!"

-----

Unknown pov

"The bearer has found all the stones, we need to start the war as soon as possible given the time left for the Luna to hit the realm."

"No need to worry father. Everything has been set we just need to give them orders and the land of Allura along with all the others will be in our hands."

"Good. Where's that pathetic human you brought?"

"Oh. Her, she's well.... preparing herself you can say."

"I have no issues nor do I care about some filthy human but if she's a liability i won't hesitate to execute her."

"Yes father we just need your orders to announce the war."

"You have my permission son. Bring us victory."

"Yes father."the young man replied a small tilt of lips decorating his face as he turned around leaving the room.

-----

Your highness, Allura is under attack.

The moment those words left the soldier's mouth everyone fled out of the garden running towards the main palace.

Faces started paling as the sight of dark purple sky came in their view. No clouds or stars in sight but thunders and lighting resonated through the holy air of Allura.

Soon the sight of dark maned horses, dragons, demons and soldiers flooded their visions. A young woman and an awfully familiar young man and woman on the horses came into their sight.

"Octavious and....Jiuen?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

What in the actual f Kim Taehyung -

Anygays sorry guys for the short chp i had planned to put the whole war scene in one cup.
I had been busy with my exams and I'm starting one soon again from Thursday.
Vote. Comment
Stay safe you guys!