𝒕-𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 & 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐬

Evening soon came and Yeonjun came to my room to check if I am ready for the dinner or not. "Noona why aren't you ready yet. Your boyfriend is going to come soon."

"What the- boyfriend!!" "Why isn't he your boyfriend." "Not at all why would you think that. I don't even know anything besides his name."

"Oh I see well come downstairs soon after getting ready." He said and left. Sighing I went to my closet and picked a simple cropped sweatshirt and shorts.

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw dad watching tv and mom and Yeonjun were preparing the table.

When the doorbell rang, dad went to open the door and invited the boys in. 'Are you serious! 7boys!' All of them came inside greeting dad and sat on the couch eyeing me.

When I realised I've been staring at them from the time they've entered my house. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and was going to the kitchen to help mom when dad called me.

Cursing under my breath I sat on the couch and saw everyone looking at me. "Y/N don't be rude introduce yourself too." "I-introduce oh yeah Hey I'm Y/N. Choi Y/N" "Hey I guess we haven't introduced ourselves properly. I'm Kim Namjoon."

"I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin." "Min Yoongi"the guy said shortly. 'Seems like he too isn't interested in this.' "Hey I'm Jung Hoseok." The guy said smiling widely. 'ball of sunshine he's full of energy.'

"Hey I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." The guy said giving me a smile. "Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook." "I guess you know me already but I'm Kim Taehyung."

After everyone introduced themselves dad and they talked for awhile when I was sitting there awkwardly. After sometime we went to the table to have dinner when I saw Taehyung sat down right across from me.

'Was it just me or did he smirk.' I brushed off the thought and sat down eating my dinner.

Throughout the dinner table everyone was conversing except for the awkward me.

Well as for Yeonjun he's been glaring at each soul present there even if they look at me once.

'Oh overprotective bro' I thought.

Deep in my trail of thoughts I broke my trance when I felt a leg brushing mine. Wide eyed I choked on my food grabbing everyone's attention.

"Noona are you alright." Yeonjun asked me patting my back slowly. Nodding my head I drank water I continued eating when I felt the sensation of leg again.

Looking up to see who it might be, the last person I wanted it to be would have been 'Kim Taehyung' groaning I saw him smirking at me.

It was definitely his leg cursing under my breath I kicked his leg away from mine. No one seemed to notice what was happening between us under the table.

I pushed his leg again and brought mine back near my chair. I continued to eat I didn't even know when my leg was back in its previous position with Taehyung's leg caressing mine softly.

'What is this guy's problem.' I mentally groaned and let him continue thinking he might get bored if I don't give him a reaction.

But seems like it gave him more courage. I felt his leg making its way a little more up than it was before. I looked at him wide eyed like I was telling him to stop with his shit before I lose my patience of me beating him but this guy was getting on my nerves now.

I didn't even know when his legs started moving more caressing mine softly. His legs entangled with mine from across the table. Feeling his soft skin against mine, caressing mine so softly as if I'm something fragile if he puts force I'd break.

I did not notice when I started feeling his legs so good against mine. I bit my lips to control my moans from escaping and ruining the happy mood surrounding the table with my unholy thoughts about some guy I don't know properly but here he was definitely trying to seduce

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Ohh some progress I see there between Y/N and Tae;)Well I hope you'll are liking the story till now! Stay tunedTBC

Well I hope you'll are liking the story till now! Stay tuned
TBC....
And stay safe.♡