𝒇-𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚

☪︎⋆
𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚

"What just happened? Where is y/n?"

Everyone stiffened when Yeonjun used your name. He was always the bright one joking around, smiling and laughing. Now that he was serious it made everyone abit scared.

"I'm asking something"

Silence. No response.

"Can someone fucking tell me where my sister is!"he cried out stumbling back sinking onto his knees as he sobbed.

His parents was by his side in a second caressing his back trying to make him stop crying. "Yeonjun-"

"No dad no! They did something and they're not telling us, all of them! Why! Why be cowards and not tell us what happened!"he yelled standing up stalking towards Artemis who was the only one still in a daze.

"You- you are Taehyung's vampire side aren't you?"

"Yeonjun don't you dare say anything to-"

Yeonjun cut off Taehyung and said,"why because he's your other half. Your brother isn't it? He's the only one still pondering over what he just saw that does mean he knows something isn't it huh?"

Yeonjun looked over everyone with a hostile expression. Everyone was aware of the fact about his love towards his sister but not enough to make him go ballistic over others like this.

"Yeonjun do not talk to your elders in that manner-"

"FUCK YOUR MANNERS AND WHAT NOT MOM AREN'T YOU LEAST BIT CONCERNED ABOUT NOONA? WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO HER? WHAT THEY DID TO HER AND NOT TELLING US!....I- I can't..I'm just"

He fell back down with a thump running a hand over his face looking at the ground. Sniffles surrounded everyone making the guilt rise even more.

"I knew something was up..."

Everyone turned towards Artemis whose gaze was ahead where the illusions were being presented. He didn't turn his eyes but kept looking ahead.

"I knew something was up with her generally as well but not until recently I started seeing the habits. Then it confirmed when y/n came to talk to me about it."

It made everyone frown. What was wrong with you?

"That night, before the fight she came to talk to me. I should've known something was wrong when she was not behaving herself. There was a weird aura around her something I don't know, it felt too childish but too mature I haven't felt anything like that before. The first thing she asked me was 'babe do you think I'm doing good' "

Everyone was quiet listening to Artemis as he frowned thinking back to the time of the conversation when he thought you were being weird.

"I told her that I'm proud of her, she didn't reply just smiled looking over the balcony we were standing on. She was smiling all the time not saying anything it didn't make me suspicious since just being in her presence felt good always peaceful and I'm someone who desparately needs peace, the last thing before retiring for the night she said was find her."