𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

☪︎⋆𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

☪︎⋆
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Waking up early was never my thing. Well who would want to leave this precious haven called, bed.

Well unlike my thoughts I had to cause "first day of college" of course I have to make myself look presentable.

Gathering all the thoughts of last night and the freaky dreams I had, I got up and made way to the washroom and did my morning routine. Quickly going to the closet I chose a stripped O neck sleeveless dress and left my hair down.

Looking at the clock striking 8.05am , I thought "Did I wake up too early." And there started my trail of thoughts again.

'Last night, why just why did mom invited those boys over. Oh that was so embarrassing I felt like I'm making myself look like a complete fool. The kiss happening the other day, how can I kiss a stranger. Those freaking pretty long legs of ta- no no no Y/N what are you even thinking. But why was he acting weird when Jimin practically saved me. Well he might have not even gotten a chance to caress those legs of mine if I had fallen down the stairs and landed in a wheelchair; forever. Touche'

Waking up from my dreamland of thoughts I walked down and saw everyone doing there usual routine. Mom cooking breakfast, dad with a newspaper, Yeonjun just being Yeonjun.

"Morning"I said and sat down on the chair for breakfast to be served. "Morning hun"mom replied smiling and went back to preparing breakfast. Dad replied while fixing his glasses and continued reading and well Yeonjun was no where in my sight

"Prepared everything for first day?" mom started and kept a plate of pancakes and chocolate milkshake infront of me. "Yeah I guess I kept everything." "Yesterday was fun." That was my cue to choke. "Honey you okay" mom asked patting my back.

Dad came to the kitchen looking concerned if I'm still alive or not cause I might want to fly away to heaven. This just gave me the conclusion that if I said anything about the kiss my precious mother might just want to make the heavenly looking ethereal douchebag her son-in-law.

Shaking my head to throw away all the thoughts I drank water and sat back down. "Princess you okay?"dad asked. "Yes I'm good"I answered shortly and quickly finished my breakfast.

Looking at the time, 8.35am, seems good time to leave I wore my white Converse and kissing my parents cheeks and waving at a sad Yeonjun who I don't know when came from where.

Oh well he's not starting with his school this early so today he's alone and gonna miss the presence of his beloved sister aka me. I got a message from Anna that she will join me on my way to college cause we stay near by.

Finally reaching the gates of college, getting out of my car Anna and I entered. 'Goodness why is everyone staring.' "Hey Y/N am I the only one feeling eyes." She asked pretty loudly which made everyone avert their eyes from us.

"I did, not now thanks to your loud voice."I said teasingly. She chuckled and answered "Then I guess your welcome." We went to the auditorium where we'll get our schedules and locker number.

We met with Elena in the hallway and checked our schedules which was pretty much same but I had less classes with them. "I'm not so excited about today." Elena said. "Why it's our first day of college let's go!" Anna said and dragged us towards our locker well I must add their lockers.

I got mine a little far from them. "Aww y/n don't be sad we'll go with you." She said when there was a slight tap on my shoulder. We turned around and saw a girl around my age twirling a strand of hair around her painted finger with popping a bubble gum in her mouth.

"How can I help you?" I asked "oh well you can honey. Stay away from my man." The girl said "man? Who are you talking about?" "Oh you know very well who I'm talking about aren't you the one who created a problem at the college party." Hissing under my breath I said "Listen I don't have anything to do with any of your man so me and my friends will take our leave."

"How dare you talk like that to your sunbae." She said and tried pushing me when an arm wrapped around shoulders and pushed me to their chest. 'damn this man smells nice- y/n not the time to act like a hoe' scolding myself I forgot which situation I was in.

When a shriek pulled me back to reality. "Tae-taehyung o-oppa" 'damn this guy again why can't he leave me alone for once.' pushing myself away from him I stood beside him. The look on his face gave me this urge to punch him.

Smirk; I hate that smirk along with the guy.

"What were you doing Heeji" "n-nothing o-oppa she started it she was saying to stay away-" Taehyung was going to say something but I'm a bitch what to say I butted in cause no one .NO ONE. blames me for what I haven't done.

"Excuse you miss whatever your name is I didn't catch it but don't you dare lie on my face! And well about the party you're talking about it was just an accident I'm not much of an attention seeker like you." I finished

"Attention seeker do you know I am-" "oh don't give me that shit 'you know who I am' anyway I don't know who you are but definitely an attention seeker looking at the way you were twirling that hair of yours and don't you ever pop your bubble gum on my face. Thank you." I said turning around and went away with my friends.

'okay I completely forgot where I am and who I was talking to also forgot that Mr Kim Taehyung was right there looking at me cause I did feel his gaze and definitely forgot that this was my freaking first day of college and I started a fight already. goodness no! mom will bury me alive with her precious goldfish which I knocked over while playing around with Yeonjun.'

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Oh well I was in a bad mood writing this so yeah first day and y/n picked up a fight

Oh well I was in a bad mood writing this so yeah first day and y/n picked up a fight. My biology teacher just went overboard with her questioning sessions.
But enjoy!