💀 𝙿𝚎𝚠𝚍𝚒𝚎𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝- 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛

Ahahahaah my first one shot, and guess what- ANGST!!!!

TW: Death, depression and suicide

Ship: Pewdiepie x Mr. Beast (because I don't see this ship enough)

Song is blood // water by grandson

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?
The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

"What's happening??" Karl screamed as red lights started to flash throughout the ship.

"We don't know! Ship stopped for some reason!" Sean called back as he stood at the controls, seeming somewhat calm amongst the chaos.

"Are we going to die, Jimmy?" Chandler asked nervously, rocking back and forth on his heels.

Chris looked out the window. "I don't wanna die without getting to see my son again," he mumbled quietly.

Jimmy shook his head. "No one's dying," he said firmly. "We're going to make it out of this."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, J."

Jimmy turned around to see two figures enter the control room: one in white, one in black. The white-suited figure removed his helmet, revealing Felix.

"It seems there is an impostor among us."

Look me in my eyes
Tell me everything's not fine
Or the people ain't happy
And the river has run dry
You thought you could go free
But the system is done for
If you listen real closely
There's a knock at your front door

"Chris, Chandler, you two stay together. Karl, go with Poki and Corpse. All of you please be safe." Jimmy said.

He sat down on the bench next to the control panel, sighing shakily. As he watched his best friends leave the room, Jimmy had a sinking feeling he wouldn't ever see them again.

A hand touched his shoulder, causing him to look up. Felix was there next to him. "They'll be fine," he said. "Poki and Corpse are very trustworthy."

"It's still not gonna make me feel better."

Felix sighed and sat down on the bench next to him, putting an arm around Jimmy's shoulders. "I'll be here," he said, his voice a quiet whisper. "Would that make you feel better?"

Jimmy was motionless for a moment, before his head slightly tilted in a nodding motion. "Yeah," he mumbled, leaning slightly into Felix. " yeah. It would."

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

"JIMMY!"

Jimmy and Felix were running around the ship, doing tasks to help get it up and running, when Poki ran up to them, her face white.

"What's wrong, Poki?" Felix asked calmly. Jimmy felt his heart drop into his stomach at Poki's reply.

"KARL'S GONE MISSING!"

The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

"I got the switch." Felix remained eerily calm as he managed to fix the lights. He flipped the switch on and Jimmy and Poki both gasped.

Lying on the floor of the electrical room, in a pool of his own blood, was Karl. He coughed weakly.